The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Instant Snow-Storm from a Cup? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Hi Cups Cognoscenti,

What do you think? If the Polymer was secretly loaded and water surreptitiously introduced to the loaded Cup...

...a snow-storm final load?

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz2Pr7ZS76Y
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Would be great NOT in someone's parlour.... Yech, why do magicians want to make messes?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2011-08-05 12:55, Pete Biro wrote:
Would be great NOT in someone's parlour.... Yech, why do magicians want to make messes?

Busking, you think?
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
OK -- I bet Gazzo would pour it on some kid's head. I would.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
I've been looking at this instant snow for a year and still haven't gotten any.
I wonder how much snow you would get from a TT?
If you do a liquid load of water, you could pour the water from cup to cup and end with it in a cup (mouth up) that has had a TT full of the snow added to it.
I think this is a great add-on (or anti-climax) to the Snowstorm of Balls routine I've been doing in my dreams...
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
ebusojar
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of ebusojar
I love this post!

I've been addicted to this snow for quite some time. Once you play around with proportions, you can get an incredibly large amount of snow from a TT or from another hold out of the powder. More than that, the reactions are PRICELESS. Ninety percent of the time, I get someone who looks at it and touches it and goes "Oh my God, it's real snow. This really feels wet like snow!!!" which gets everyone else raving. Overall, I think it has an elegance that a normal confetti Snowstorm has at a different level

There are tons of amazing things that can be done with it - so my suggestion is buy it now! (and by buy it now, I mean pick up a small amount on some place like Amazon where it's extremely cheap).

Evan
Evan Northrup
www.evannorthrup.com
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
I can imagine several neat possibilities for a strolling/stationary-wizard, at such as a renaissance festival. The one in my area is held in May, and, usually ends up being quite warm, where it is held in a wooded area and open field. In that environment, a bit of a mess wouldn't be much of an issue, and, the snow subject would be a welcome one for onlookers, especially the children.

Thought I would "chime in" on this one.

Thanks....Michael Myatt
Paul Reed
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Paul Reed
Wow this stuff looks cool, shame it's £9.99 here in the uk!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Instant Snow-Storm from a Cup? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL