The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Not so small stuff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brianmayo
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of brianmayo
There's obviously a lot of good ideas here for where to put small stuff, but what about those things that are a little bigger? Things like lota bowls, dove pans, etc. Right now I have them on shelf after shelf, and because of their size that is the best thing I can find. However, any tips or insights out there for unique storage ideas? Or maybe most importantly, how to safely carry them from one place to the next? Thanks in advance!
magicsk8er
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of magicsk8er
Just get a box or something and store it there and carry it around in a bookbag.
inneradiction87
View Profile
New user
scottsdale AZ
17 Posts

Profile of inneradiction87
I put my bigger thing in a footlocker. You can get them at target for 10 bucks I think.
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
An idea for bigger props and smaller props at home could be one of the Craftsman Rolling Tool Cases from Sears. They have drawers for flatter and smaller props, 3 thin drawers for coins, etc. and larger drawers for things like lotta bowls, dove pans, rings, etc.

---Malak
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
Mark Young
View Profile
New user
south florida
33 Posts

Profile of Mark Young
Check out your local fabric store. Many of them carry cases on wheels for moving sewing machines. They have a large inner compartment and smaller ones on the outside.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Not so small stuff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL