The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Memory-related Web Apps....FREE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I've created 2 web apps, both relating to memory techniqes.

First, there's Verbatim, which is designed to help you memorize pieces such as monologues, poems, presentations, scripture, scripts, song lyrics, and speeches word-for-word. It's an improved version of an app I wrote years ago, and can be downloaded and run offline. I've created a Verbatim tutorial video that includes more detail.

If you forget the web address, just remember: http://tinyurl.com/verbatim2

The other one, Randomizer is sort of a work-in-progress. Randomizer is designed to generate random data with which to practice memory techniques. Currently, there's a section for generating word lists, random numbers (up to 30 digits long), and random dates. Since I'm still working on it, I don't have a manual prepared, but I do cover it in today's blog post.

For randomizer, I not only plan to add a manual, but also a card section (perhaps two, one for stacks and the other for random cards) and other items.

I'd love to hear any suggestions you have for either app!
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Just my cup of tea. Saved them both to my home screen.

Thanks for sharing these.
Wes
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
You're welcome, Wes. I hope you find them useful!

Randomizer is slowly but surely becoming a version of my Train Your Brain and Entertain software, so I'll probably just develop it in that direction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Memory-related Web Apps....FREE! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL