The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Looking for another to form comedy double act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
I'm looking for someone who has genuine funny bones to form a comedy magic double act. Preferably in the UK but all considered.

I'm 43, naturally funny & have been doing magic for 4 years. I'd be happy to answer any other questions if you think you might be interested.

Also, if anyone knows the best place to advertise in the UK for this? Would it just be magic forums such as this one?
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
You could try an advert in 'The Stage'. Perhaps you'll have some luck with and ad on Magicweek or even the IBM British Ring's magazine 'The Budget'.

I suspect that word of mouth is likely to be your best bet. Start locally maybe? Try your local magic club. Most there will be hobbyists but you might find a lead from there. Or you might hit it lucky and find someone looking to do the same thing.

Magic forums can't hurt in your search. Even if you don't find someone interested directly from one of these sites someone who reads them might know someone who might be interested.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Yeah, I was thinking about Stage magazine. Thanks for the reply, some good thoughts there.
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
Where are you based? I'm in London - I'm open to ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Looking for another to form comedy double act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL