We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bunko (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Anyone using this?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22929 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jim Steinmeyer's Bunko is a very good short change routine. It is more along the lines of story telling instead of directly fooling the spectator. It is fun if you like the story type of magic, which I do. You tell a tail and draw the spectators on a journey on a subject they know nothing about but being it is dangerous to con someone they are listening intensely.

It is sort of like acting a part in a play. Short change routines are always interesting and entertaining and this one is no exception. It is not a trick you will get in the mail and run out and show everyone, it will take some learning of the different phases of the script.

If you want a really good short change routine, check out "Hornswoggled" in the book "MY BEST", this is a winner as well. There is some great magic tricks in that book as well, all for only ten bucks.
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Yup My Best has some great stuff in it and Hornswoggled has been a favorite of mine for 35 years.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Wmhegbli:

Thanks for the tip....

Thank God I have a beautiful and diverse magic library....I have "My Best" and I will look up the routine.......but I have a quick question....is that the first time "Hornswoggled" was published?.....Thought I saw it in the original Stars of Magic?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bunko (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.44 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL