The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dean Dill coin matrix at www.LivingWaters.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Dean Dill does a great coin matrix routine before actor Kirk Cameron ("Growing Pains") and author Ray Comfort today at http://www.LivingWaters.com -then click on "Behind the Scene" for August 8, 2011. This is also posted on youtube. Someone in the audience also gives Dean a Ten Commandments coin to do something magical with impromptu- which he does- Nice job Dean!
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Thanks for sharing MagicBus, that was great.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
That last coin is beautiful. What a well thought out routine! Also, Dean style is just great.

Cheers for sharing this.

Lloyd
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
He was about to bring out the box at the end of the video....they didn't know what they were in for!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
This was nice to see. It combines two of my favorite things; magic and Ray Comfort's ministry. Make sure you check out more of the site and its message. It is a very powerful message that they present.

thanks for posting this.

Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dean Dill coin matrix at www.LivingWaters.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL