The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Clear Pencil/Twisting Balloons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Does anyone know where to find clear twisting balloons that are similar to the Qualatex 260Q white balloons? I have looked at various magic dealers that carry balloons (including the Qualatex line) but most only have the variety bags. Is there a better brand of clear balloons than Qualatex?

I also have a second question: I do not do twisting in any of my acts, and never have, but I do know how to twist quite a few different items and I learned them for my own amusement. My question is this: Is there any difference between a pencil balloon and a twisting balloon, or is it just two different names for the same thing?
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
They are just different names for the same thing.

As for where tofind them, go to tmeyers.com, or balloonartmart.com, or balloonmerchant.com. Any of thos sites should have qualatex diamond clear 260's at the very least. There is also the betalatex crystal clear 260's. The only difference is a matter of preference.

Best of luck, doc.
Alex
Weird is part of the job.
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Yah, you're just in the wrong type of store. Any of the sites that Alex listed will have any Qualatex color in bags of 100.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Thank you, gentlemen, for the replies - they were very helpful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Clear Pencil/Twisting Balloons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL