The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » 2011 Middle Tennessee Creative Ministries Conference, Nov. 10-12 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmagician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of mrmagician
Tennessee Creative Ministries Conference, Nov. 10-12, 2011

Things are shaping up wonderfully. The Lord has blessed us with a great line up this year. The Conference is not limited to those interested in Magic. We will have Performances, Dealers, and Lectures for those interested in MAGIC, CLOWNING, VENTRILOQUISM, JUGGLING, CHALK ART, BALLOON SCULPTURING, STORY TELLING, AND PUPPETS.

So far, the participants are: JIM AUSTIN, ROBERT JONES, GENE CORDOVA, NATHAN ROBERTS, SUE "PANCAKES" KLEINWACHTER, TERRY & WENDY & AND CONNIE SCOTT, NATHAN DORRELL & FAMILY "THE CRAZY TIE GUY" and " "TRICKY" RICKY HENSON.

Saturday (Nov 12), the University of Kentucky plays Vanderbilt University at Nashville. You might be able to pick up some tickets now. Plus there are hundreds of other things to do, if you are looking for a four or five day vacation.

Lodging will be at the Red Roof Inn / Nashville Airport, 510 Claridge Drive, Nashville, TN. 37214 Phone: 615-872-0735. Rooms are only $39.95 (+ tax) a night. A block of only 20 rooms have been reserved. There is other High Scale Lodging in the Donelson, TN. Area. Email us for other options.

You can find more about it by going to http://www.middletnfcm.com or call 615-889-8438 and leave a message. You can also email us at mrmagician@bellsouth.net .
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Hey guy's...this looks like it's going to be an AWESOME convention! Talent so far:

Tricky Ricky Henson, magic

Jim Austin, magic

Nathan Roberts, magic

Robert Jones, magic

Gene Cordova, vent & puppets

Terry & Wendy Scott, balloons

Mike Edwards, balloons

Connie Scott, chalk art

Sue 'Pancakes' Kleinwachter, clowning

Crazy Tie Guy- Nathan Dorrell, juggling

& others
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
I can say that this is always a great conference....I was at the very first one & have been to the majority....these guys know how to do it up right...I always come away with so many ideas that I can use.....hope to make it this year!
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
534 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
It looks like this will be a great convention, I wish you guys luck. My wife and I were trying to see if we could swing it, but we will be lecturing up there about a month before so it would be hard to make it back. (I must say that a big draw was having Kentucky playing the same weekend, we are HUGE Ky fans.)
It looks like you have a great line-up, should be a great time!
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Who all on here are going to be at this gathering?
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
I had planned on attending, but alas, my full-time job (high school band director) calls....we are in the state football playoffs, and by winning last week, we now have a game this week....happy for the kids, not happy for me... Smile I always love coming to the CMC, and I know it will be a great event....someone that attends, please post about it for those of us that can't make it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » 2011 Middle Tennessee Creative Ministries Conference, Nov. 10-12 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL