The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicPlace.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Thi website sucks in so many levels.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
shane.black
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of shane.black
I love how when you click on products and Criss's top pick is his Criss Angel Magic Kit...lol Nothing else works on the site but his buy now buttons sure do...nice.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10632 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The magic kits are on clearance here in Phoenix at most Walgreens stores!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2187 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
A big "meh" to this site...
safuto
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of safuto
Really guys? Serious? Look back over your posts. You haven't even seen what is on the site and you're bashing. Please quit being Lounge chair quarterbacks. To question is OK. But have some faith.
You'll all call somebody fat online but try that with your spouse and we'll see whose brave. Ice T was interviewed on magicplace.com and he said basically the same thing. I dare any of you to approach Mike Tyson and tell him he lisps. If you tell him online make sure you leave your home address. BTW This is an example.

Yeah we had an overload of hits on our site and it crashed. It happens. We are lining up such magic greats for this site that I believe its worth watching. You can love it or hate it after you see it. That's your choice but to carelessly band together to spread BS is cruel.
that's my take,

Joe Monti
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of nooner
Safuto - What haven't we seen. Is this not a link to the site? http://www.themagicplace.com/mbn/. If so, I think people are entitled to form an opinion on what they see.
shane.black
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of shane.black
Hey Joe I based my opinions (facts) from the site I just looked at, I still stand behind my statement.

Thanks for your opinion.

Shane
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Safuto dares us to approach Mike Tyson and tell him he lisps. Whether or not someone has the courage to confront Tyson doesn't change the fact that he lisps. Likewise, whether or not I tell Angel to his face I think this site blows, doesn't change the fact that I think MagicPlace.com blows. Safuto, exactly what is your point?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 16:39, shane.black wrote:
I love how when you click on products and Criss's top pick is his Criss Angel Magic Kit...lol Nothing else works on the site but his buy now buttons sure do...nice.

When I was a magician strictly speaking, all of my tricks came from that kit. Smile

Decomposed and Posed
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 17:56, safuto wrote:
Really guys? Serious? Look back over your posts. You haven't even seen what is on the site and you're bashing. Please quit being Lounge chair quarterbacks. To question is OK. But have some faith.
You'll all call somebody fat online but try that with your spouse and we'll see whose brave. Ice T was interviewed on magicplace.com and he said basically the same thing. I dare any of you to approach Mike Tyson and tell him he lisps. If you tell him online make sure you leave your home address. BTW This is an example.

Yeah we had an overload of hits on our site and it crashed. It happens. We are lining up such magic greats for this site that I believe its worth watching. You can love it or hate it after you see it. That's your choice but to carelessly band together to spread BS is cruel.
that's my take,

Joe Monti

Joe,
I hardly see how being curious about the "Secrets Revealed" section on the site is being "brave". I'm simply curious about what it entails as it looks to be blatant exposure. And for the record, I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say in person.

You said "to question is OK", and since my comments were basically questioning the "Secrets Revealed" section of the site, maybe you can explain what it is all about. Because from the description, it looks as if secrets marketed by others are going to be revealed for free. I look forward to your clarification.

Thanks,
George
safuto
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of safuto
I respect your replies. the internet is loaded with magic exposures and how to's for free. I can go to you tube and find hundreds if not thousands. Why criticize a possible teaching area on MBN?
I don't care when people question. I think its healthy. My Tyson reference still stands. If you approached me and called me a jerk id be ok with that Smile
Mike on the other hand would woop your but.
love,
Joe
Blaque_Magik
View Profile
New user
Okinawa, Japan
79 Posts

Profile of Blaque_Magik
It says the sites down every time I try to look at it. I really don't know much about it but If I wanted to find out I couldn't even access it. Apparently due to "the overwhelming response to the launch of MagicPlace.com, our servers could not handle the extraordinary traffic and have been extremely slow." But my real question is....If you were trying to advertise something like this, Wouldn't you be prepared to handle the extraordinary traffic?? Oh well....
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Quote:
On 2011-08-18 03:09, safuto wrote:
I respect your replies. the internet is loaded with magic exposures and how to's for free. I can go to you tube and find hundreds if not thousands. Why criticize a possible teaching area on MBN?

"Everyone's doing it, so it mus be cool and attract viiewers".

Nice marketing strategy.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Maybe MagicPlace will turn out to be like BeLieve, after a year or two it might be jiggled to the point where critics and the public elevate their feelings about it to almost medicore.
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 17:56, safuto wrote:
Really guys? Serious? Look back over your posts.

OK, I looked back over them and they're roundly spot on, and represent the thoughts of Magic Café posters who have taken their own time to post on this topic.

What?........you think you get some sort of pass for putting up a site that blows, and then chastising folks who take the time to tell you that you're not there yet?
You get no pass dude, in fact you've lost some serious points for the whining and complaining you've done to date.

Get real, stop whining, and get to work.........and you've got LOTS of work to do.
safuto
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of safuto
Artie F,
You're a real regular user.
Continue doing what you do best.
Joe
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
You gotta' drop the attitude Joe, nobody likes a whiner.

Don't forget mate, you're not a "regular user" here on the Café, you're a guy trying to sell us all something.......and currently doing a terrible job of it!
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
As a transparent employee/fanboy/groupie, Safuto's just doing his thing. The problem with achieving his agenda of turning the tide of public opinion in favor of CA is that for every post he makes, he fans the flames, creating multiple negative posts from others.
safuto
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of safuto
Artie "Mate". I'm not selling anything. Don't know where you got that. I'm done communicating with you.
Noble1 Don't follow tools. You're speaking like them more every day.

See I can be a typing moron too making rude remarks. I'm gonna' take the high road here.....

I will only respond to positive magicians, amateurs or pro's. This is not a ****ing contest although some of you think it is.

Good day lads and ladies.

Joe Monti
Martyn35
View Profile
New user
UNEMPLOYMENT: 2500 people applied for
46 Posts

Profile of Martyn35
Quote:

Internationally renowned magician Criss Angel, who is single-handedly driving magic's resurgence, has announced the launch of his new website: MagicPlace.com due to launch at a live event (9:00pm PST/12:00am EST) in Las Vegas on August 15th. The MagicPlace.com website is designed as a ‘one-stop’ life-style portal for all things magic.

“The MagicPlace.com is completely different from anything on the Internet. I'm insanely passionate about it and I believe it will ultimately revolutionize the way people experience everything magic. Simply put, there's nothing in the world like it - this is where magic lives!,” said Criss.

A one stop shop for all things magic type website was created way back in 2008, it is called magicsymposium.com. Whilst the site was never launched as a going concern it is REMARKABLY similar to CHRIS ANGELS model for The MAgic Place.

The magic video section of the symposium site is now defunct as hosing for that section was allowed to lapse as the site was never officially launched.

The One Stop Shop idea has been around on the net for 3 years..... The Magic Place.com completely different than anything on the net??? a re-packaged version of some else's idea I think!!!!

I compiled the symposium site 3 years ago, but never launched it as a serious site and left it sleeping. That's how it will stay, sleeping and dormant. FOr those who are curious and want to see what was going to be done, log in and have a snoop using the following: username: guest password: guest13

Make up your own minds..........

It seems that I had a premonition that Chris Angel would create such a site ........... Now that FREAKS MY MIND........... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicPlace.com (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL