The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MAGICELEBRATION 2012 - YEAR OF THE 'WINNERS'! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Dates for next years MagiCelebration - our 9th annual - July 31st - August 4th. Details to be announced SOON about our All-Star Close Up Competition that week - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in prize money...stay tuned...see how YOU too can enter and WIN! You ain't seen nothin' yet Smile

Lecturers are already being lined up....what a (full) week this will be....5 FULL DAYS OF MAGIC!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Josh Peters
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
64 Posts

Profile of Josh Peters
Rick, is there a website for the festival? I'd like to know more about the event and how to get involved with the busking aspect.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Hi..just saw your posting..watch http://www.colonmichiganmagic.com for upcoming events Smile Rick - Surprises in the works!

www.fabmagic.com
MistressOfCeremonies
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of MistressOfCeremonies
Says domain name expired on 11/7. If you want to avoid a real big surprise you should renew it soon.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Looks okay to me..perhaps you copied and pasted incorrectly into browser ....??

We have lots of BIG surprises coming...but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it's a secret til December Smile

www.fabmagic.com
MistressOfCeremonies
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of MistressOfCeremonies
Must be my error except ...

1) I clicked on the link above
2) Public record shows it expires on 11/7
3) Public record shows it last updated on 11/12
4) I have a screen shot of the page still cached

My only intention was to save you from the surprise of a big bill from godaddy which happens after several weeks

Sorry I bothered

Click here to view attached image.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
No bother Smile --- thanks for posting anyway :0)

See you in August!

www.fabmagic.com
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
I can not wait till August....See you soon Rick...Keep up the good work!
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Details about our $2,000.00 Close Up Challenge to be held during magic week in Colon July 31st - August 4th will be announced in December! Stay tuned!

www.fabmagic.com
kashmir
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of kashmir
Abbott's Magic also has an amazing website and has been in business going way back to Percy Abbott. check it out. There is many things listed here also that revolve around the happenings of magic week in Colon, MI since they are the ones that started this event. With the two combined, there is always something for everyone during this first week of August. Check them both out and plan on having a great time. http://www.abbottmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
You can't go wrong in Colon that is for sure!

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
We just signed four different performers for various 'stunts' to be held downtown Colon during magic week - this will be so much fun!

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Each day a different 'event' in front of the FAB Magic Shop! Upside down straight jacket escape,Bobby Maverick & Zachary Coles performing plus a surprise guest. And don't forget the $2,000 Close Up Magic Challenge...$1,000 in CASH awards to both senior and junior divisions. FREE lectures,One Trik Night, Open Mic Nite, MAD, MAD, MAD AUCTION and lots more to come..and don't forget to take in the shows at the high school! Colon will be alive with magic everywhere!

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Announcing ... 1s Annual Close Up Magic Challenge - Thursday August 2 & Friday August 3 - 2012 during magic week here in Colon in association with our 9th Annual MagiCelebration

Two divisions - Senior & Junior

Each division will have a $1,000 payout!
1st place prize = $500 cash
2nd place prize = $300 cash
3rd place prize = $200 cash

Plus award plaques will be awarded in each category

Only 12 spots open per division

See http://www.colonmichiganmagic.com for details

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Lots of great magic to see in Colon, Michigan July 31-August 4. Nite Before party at the FAB shop on the 31st of July for all of you who will be coming in early for the week. If you are looking for cottages,rentals...please call me or email - we have some available. We are getting this village spruced up..watch for some very nice changes if you haven't been here in awhile. As president of our local downtown development association I can tell you our team has been working hard to make sure Colon secures it's title of MAGIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...hey, come see for yourself! You WILL be surprised!

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Lots of great magic to see in Colon, Michigan July 31-August 4. Nite Before party at the FAB shop on the 31st of July for all of you who will be coming in early for the week. If you are looking for cottages,rentals...please call me or email - we have some available. We are getting this village spruced up..watch for some very nice changes if you haven't been here in awhile. As president of our local downtown development association I can tell you our team has been working hard to make sure Colon secures it's title of MAGIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...hey, come see for yourself! You WILL be surprised!

www.fabmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MAGICELEBRATION 2012 - YEAR OF THE 'WINNERS'! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL