The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Z Wood Magic - Kent Bergmann (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Hello
I have tried multiple times to contact Kent Bergmann from ZWood Magic to place an order. Never had a response from his website. Does anyone have an email address, so I can try that. THANKS
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
He has a email request form on his site here:
http://www.zwoodmagic.com/contact.htm

Just fill in the form and wait.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Thanks, but I've sent 4 messages over the past 5 weeks.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Thanks, I did get response with all the info. His creations look really great for those interested in small quality wood effects.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I own 6 of his pieces. In my humble opinion, his work is not as well-known as it should be considering the quality and workman ship. And, the effects are well-thought out with interesting premises. A great alternative to Alan Warner's wonderful work.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I filled in the form over a year ago.
I'm still waiting.
"But there isn't a door"
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Anyone had re-Vamped from Bergmann? I'd love to know what you think... what are his best effects?
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Right on magic patagonia. "What the Hole!" is an absolute killer of an effect.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Anyone know if Ken is still offering his magic? It seems that zwoodmagic site is gone.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Look under Bergmann magic

http://bergmannmagic.com/

Charlie
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Thanks , found what I wanted.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Don't you hate it when people don't remove their old websites they don't monitor any longer. I find it hard to believe he does not know that it is still up.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Not being very skilled with publishing websites, sometimes once a site is created it's a real hassle and pain to get the old one to disappear. I'm having trouble with that right now.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
His "Revamped" looks incredible. Then, there is that money thing. Darn, why do I have to be sending a kid to college?
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I'm on the same page about Re-Vamped. I have 3-4 other Bergmann effects and all are well done. I would like to know if anyone has one of these and what they think of it compared to other Mummy effects out there like Warner, etc. Thanks Charlie
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Quote:
On 2012-10-31 18:18, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Not being very skilled with publishing websites, sometimes once a site is created it's a real hassle and pain to get the old one to disappear. I'm having trouble with that right now.

use the dns system and map the old url to the new site.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Thanks Bill (dns ??)

Seeing Revamped almost steered me from what I intended on ordering - What a Hole.

His offerings seem very well made.

CHRIS
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
What the Hole is awesome...one of my faves. All of Kent's effects are solid investments.
I think he had a rough start early on for being considered a Warner-wanna be. Maybe his earlier effects were more similar to Warner, but he has come a long way and has developed a style all his own. I'm lucky to have at least 8 of his effects and would love more...when money becomes magically available. I hope his reputation continues to spread, as the quality of his work is definitely in line with his peers.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

I have Warner's original mummy and its a great collector piece and fun to use. Danis of France makes his own version that's really nice and this new one from Ken looks fantastic. For me, I prefer these later takes because they have an outer box that holds everything. It also makes for a little mystery as to what's inside before performance. Also, I like the appearance of the mummies/vamps figures more so than the pictured tablets Warner uses. Warner's woodworking and fit & finish is top notch, so that's the bar I will be comparing tooooo wwwith this first of many effects I plan on obtaining from Ken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Z Wood Magic - Kent Bergmann (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL