The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » which princess card trick should i get? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
hi, noticed that there are a lot of versions of the princess card trick...daryl's, royal magic, etc.
noticed that daryl's version is more expensive and royal magic is the cheapest at $5....how different are they? which one should i get? thanks Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
I can't make a recommendation either way but just thought I'd point out that Larry Jennings has a marketed trick similar to the princess card trick but with an additional kicker at the end. It's called Limited Edition. Try checking it out.

Hopefully someone with this trick will be able to advise you.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi erictan888:

If you're talking about the regular Princess Card Trick, the reason for the price difference is in the quality of the cards. The Royal version cards are pretty cheap in quality while Daryl's are nice Bicycle cards. You definately get what you pay for here - I recommend Daryl's.

However, you might want to explore some other effects that use the Princess Card principle; check out the New Limited Edition, Crossed Thoughts, or Double Crossed.

One problem with Princess Card Trick is that it's been pretty widely exposed via the internet.

Ron Reid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » which princess card trick should i get? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL