The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Am I the only one who thinks that the Zig Zag Girl illusion is lame? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of stephane_arnow
Hi , what is your opinion on Zig Zag in 5 way ? I perform it since last year, and it change a little the looking of the classic zig zag ,even if the effect is near. I have a second sliding part at the leg level, with a special tip to perform it of course.

So I take the 2 sliding parts in the same time, and the lady is zaged (lol, don't know if the word exist ). I can show you a photo of my model, custom built. For the moment, the drawing is classic and simple, but it will be custom painted in few months.

I know that some of you will prefer the original classic in 3 , but I think that it is an interesting addition, and a different presentation. And it is praticle like the classic one, not like the Outdone for example (which is a super effect certainly).
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
That table for zig zag undone is amazing and makes the zig zag what it should be. A friend of mine uses a z-table for a prediciton routine. The assistant is right there for your use on a silver platter! Eliminates the one downside to dream vision, but having an assistant pull that table off isn't easy.
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Hi videokideo

yes Z table is very cool, and I'm sure zig zag outdone is a quicker. I just want to say that my model is pratical (one girl / one magician) like the regular zig zag, but a little different in aspect. I 'm looking of a custom paint , and I search actually a theme for the drawing .I like the Zig zag outdone, and I'm sure that I will perform it in the future.
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
I have owned three different Zig Zag props and still have one that I perform. A properly built model (with all the important features) can be quite a miracle and I would not trade mine for any other illusion!
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
If you perform the Zig-Zag harbin style, then you always get ooohs and ahhs. I've been performing it for years this way.
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
That's how I now perform it. Did it for years to music and that got a good response. But once I went to the original style of presenting it, it was definitely well worth the effort!
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

I sent the photos of my model M -illusion ! keep in touch

steph
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
New user
Lake O The Pines Texas
56 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
I performed Zig Zag Girl back in the 70's. At that time it was always requested of me to present this illusion. I also did the Mis Made Girl but I thought it took too long to complete so I sidelined it. As for older effects and the modern audience it has been my experience that folks are still amazed with the older stuff as most of the younger folks have not seen these old effects. I don't perform anymore but still do parlor routines now and again and the old stuff like Torturette and Cube On release by Abbot's still get good response especially when I give a little history to the piece. Just ramblings of an old man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Am I the only one who thinks that the Zig Zag Girl illusion is lame? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL