The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lybrary.com EKAF HD download (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

md
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of md
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdfQr1-X2s

"I'm not a big fan of twirls flourishes but the way Maciej does them it is really beautiful!" - Dominik Mastrianni

"Very nice combination of classic and original sleights. Nicely flowing flourish overall." - Alexander Melnik (Decemberboys)

"cool stuff dude Smile" - Sebastian Skowron

"I like the card transpo-thing. Smile" - Jonas Haglund

Ekaf is 'fake' reversed. The reason for this title is that these card flourishes and manipulations look stunning and difficult, but are for the most part relatively easy to do. It is therefore the ideal entry routine for somebody to get into flourishes, card manipulation, contact juggling with cards, cardistry, XCM (extreme card manipulation) or whatever else your preferred term is for this kind of work.

Ekaf is a three phase routine and teaches six separate moves/flourishes. They are:

Fake
Reverse Charlier Shoot
Bullet
Flicker/Twirl
Angel
Backpalm

The description and explanation is detailed and step by step.

1st edition 2011; runtime 26min

http://www.lybrary.com/ekaf-p-113994.html
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
Hi!

I am not really a card guy and I am definitely not a flourisher. The only flourish I am able to perform is that card spinning on a finger thing... Smile BUT!

Maciej's EKAF is something that motivated me to start practicing. Even though I can't see me performing this kind of stuff in front of a real audience (as it doesn't match my style or repertoire) I am 100% sure I will practice EKAF. I don't know too much about Cardistry but there is one thing I simply must say - I like this concept much more than regular XCM. If you are not familiar with the difference shame on you you ignorant! It's so much more elegant and poetic. To me how the cards float, slow down and jump from hand to hand - almost magic.

Don't be afraid of how awkward his surname sounds when you say it out loud! On the explanation vid he uses regular English - you will be able to understand absolutely everything.

To sum up: A must have! If you don't want to perform it buy it for practice purposes! It's worth it, trust me...

R.
UK Close-up and cabaret magician based in Scotland - www.radekmakar.co.uk
Gray
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Gray
Hi!

I'm normal guy who's interested in Cardistry/XCM and I've seen some advanced routines in my life. All I want to write is that EKAF is something more than ordinary card manipulation stuff instructional movie. As Maciej wrote, he teaches you 6 moves, also he leads you step by step through all 3 phases of this stunning card rutine.

The camera is placed over the Maciej's shoulder, so you have the feeling that you're near him and he's showing you how to do whole routine. Every move is explained very well and packed with very useful tips. Because of that, you'll boost your progress and quickly understand the "twirling" concept of this routine. BUT! You'll need few days of practice to make whole routine and few weeks to gain smoothness. And it's worth it! Because you're buing one of the most eye catching card manipulation routine ever made Smile

The only cons of this video is audio. You'll understand everthing but still I had a feeling that something is not right with the voice.

"Everyday I'm twirling! Smile"

Gray
rjones683
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of rjones683
Thanks for the review.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
That looks beautiful. Nicely done. Graceful and poetic.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lybrary.com EKAF HD download (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL