The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Picture Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Teacher Brad
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Teacher Brad
I do not know if anything like this exists as I have not been able to find anything on the internet. I would like to do an effect where there is a picture of a person which then transforms into a picture of another person, preferably I would like to do a burn away type of effect. Does anyone have any suggestions or I am trying to take things too far?
Dreaded Mentalist
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Dreaded Mentalist
Hey Teacher, I have just the thing!

I call it The Picture Flame http://www.wix.com/jezstarr/pictureflame or http://www.dreadedmentalist.com/index.php?p=1_11 (non-flash)
It is a picture frame that can contain any image. It will then burn or slowly smoulder the picture away. It can have another image behind it so it can be used as a reveal or have one person change to another.
The Picture Flame contains no liquids, no gases and no flash products.
It can be held by spectators, so no visible wires.

eBooks and bespoke frames available.

Let me know any questions Smile
Teacher Brad
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Teacher Brad
Dreaded Mentalist

I could not have expected anything more perfect. I will admit that the price is a bit steep for my budget but will definitly be getting the do it yourself guide as I love the challenge and in the worst case I can always get one of the tech teachers to help me out.
Dreaded Mentalist
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Dreaded Mentalist
I aim to please Teacher, I aim to please!

Keep me up to date on how the build goes Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Picture Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL