The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rnt 2 foxy I vs. foxy II (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Does any one know the differences between foxy I and foxy II? Is it that one are combo sets and the others not?
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Hi Rich,

Foxy 2 is bigger and have some sets that are combo. A Foxy 2 cup can also accommodate a Foxy 1 within itself. I do't think Foxy 1 has any combo set
Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Only the Foxy 3 cups were made with combo cups - and they are the heaviest - spun from .064 heavy gauge copper. As said previously, the Foxy cups that appeared after the Foxy 1 line are bigger.

I hope this information helps.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Foxy 2 cups will hold a golf ball size load, they are the same ID as the PF Mini Cups.
They were released in a combo option.
They are coming back as soon ad I'm done with the tooling for them. They were originally a CNC cup, but I want to spin them. They are on the workbench.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Of course, Francis is correct about the size of Foxy 1 cups, you can place a foxy 2 entirely over one. They were never in a combo set.
And Dr J is correct regarding the full sized Foxy 2.5 cup, it was never combo-ized until the Foxy 3.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Padre Rich, I owed both Foxy II and Foxy I, and because of the shape and size, I personally liked the Foxy II better, it is a beautiful cup that I regretted selling it. If you are in doubt between the cups, Foxy II is a great cup and heavy (cnc from a brass block)
Here are the Foxy II
Pablo

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Are the original Delrin (material) cups Foxy1s or Foxy2s in size and shape? My recollection is that they are Foxy1s and are able to be covered by a Foxy2 cup. Is that correct?

Thanks for the info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Both Foxy 1s and 2s have cups that are made using the Delrin material, though there are many more varieties of Foxy 1s colours than 2s. Foxy 1s have white, black, pink, red, blue, yellow and tri-coloured ones while the Foxy 2s have only black and white ( I am aware of these two colours only) The Foxy 1s can be covered completely till the top of the mouth rim by the Foxy 2s.

Francis
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=34

Scroll down to somewhere in the middle and we can see the beautiful collection of Foxy 1s belonging to my friend, Dale Houck.

Francis
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Wowl thank you guys for the Foxy info. I have a decent knowledge cup but have never handled the Foxy ones . I wanted to make sure the cups I have are Foxy two as I don't have the bag and they are not a combo set. Thanks again!
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Francisngkl,

Thanks for that info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Hi Mike,

Most welcome sir.

Francis
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
Are Delrin cups still in production? I have not seen them on RNTII's site since Donny took over. I guess I could just ask Donny, but I believe others would have the same question? I'll just do both!
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
They are not in production long time ago, there is one white beauty for sale by The Trickery.

https://www.thetrickery.com/full/Rings-N......7614.htm

Francis
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
All your answers are at the cups and balls museum.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 09:44, Bill Palmer wrote:
All your answers are at the cups and balls museum.

The best one can ever find!

Francis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rnt 2 foxy I vs. foxy II (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL