The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Card Tricks For The Fractured Mind -- Peter Duffie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Peter is back with a new collection of 12 new card effects in this PDF.

It's been a little while since he's released a collection of new material but the wait is worth it. These effects are very commercial and none of them are knuckle busting.

Hard to pick favorites but I'll single out a few:

K.F.C. is a very cool trick where a ribbon is attached to an indifferent card via a sticker. The ribbon is pulled and the selection rises out of the deck. Even more impressive is the fact that the ribbon is now attached to the selection!

Misdirection Monte is a really good, easy to do Monte effect which climaxes with the appearance of a signed selection.

Broadside is a very cool transpo with a card to pocket ending.

Biddle Wed and Dance Steps are really nice takes on the Royal Marriages plot.

Numberville will be a favorite with many. It's a really interesting take on the Card at Any Number plot. Easy to do and clever construction.

Royal Apex combines Apex Aces with Royal Marriages. Terrific trick.

Post Production is going to be another favorite for most people. Super commercial effect where a post-it note appears on the back of a selection. The card then changes into the second selection. Just a post-it note and a deck and you are good to good.

Searles' Aces is a total fooler. Especially for those who know the original. Definitely one to bust out at the magic club.

Okay, that was more than a few. Lots of awesome card magic in this ebook. Definitely check it out.

Should be available in a couple of days at http://www.peterduffie.com
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Sounds very good, maybe Peter could do some type of offer for this new ebook with other ebooks or single tricks.
Pablo
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Maybe, but whatever he charges for it, which I'm sure will be reasonable, the ebook will still be worth it. There are a couple of effects which could have been sold on their own.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I'd agreed, but a good offer it will be very well receive in the current economy...
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Peters ebooks are always well priced and quality too.
I'll look forward to this.

Joel
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Thank you for your positive comments, Cameron

Yes, this is my first ebook containing my own material since Plots & Ploys (2010) That book contained a mixture of card magic & mentalism. This new ebook is all card magic and no gaffs. I hope to release the ebook tomorrow.

To celebrate Smile I will also have a "Summer Madness" Special Offer on my web site.

Peter
Alternative Magic
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Thank you Peter for the Summer madness
Pablo
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
The Madness has begun ....
Alternative Magic
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Having been busy for the couple of days! I wish to go through all Peter's effects by this Friday. I haven't finished reading the whole eBook yet but I really enjoyed the first 4 effects especially the ribbon one. It's just nice to perform with this kind of routine. I must say the effects are terrific and I'm sure others would be excellent too. I hope I would be able to try all the effects and post up my review soon at my personal card magic blog.

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Wow, I have received my copy of Card Tricks For The Fractured Mind by Peter Duffie.
What a bargain. It is an excellent book. Full of photo's to guide you along the way.

This is full of workable material and that is what this is about. Every effect is a worker!
I have started performing Post Production and it fried minds.
What an excellent effect.

Safe Cracker is an excellent effect. Imagine cracking open a four of spades and the one card instantly transforms in to the four aces. I've seen many handlings for this style of effect but this is the BEST out there. Excellent.

I'm over the moon with this and I can't wait to get this material in to my walkabout.

Contains 12 awesome effects and the ebook is only $14.00, just over $1 per trick.
Get it.

Joel.
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Thank you, Joel

I am pleased that you have found the material to your liking!

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I had a gig in my residency yesterday and I performed Misdirection Monte!
It is a great idea. I will be using this in the future for sure.

Looking forward to performing the rest of the material.

Solid effects.

Joel.
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi Joel;

Glad to hear Misdirection Monte 'did the trick for you' !

Peter
Alternative Magic
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Just would like to say that I REALLY ENJOYED the material in this collection that can be done with a regular deck!

Thank you Peter for coming up nice card routines in this collection.

I just posted my review at http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Best,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Thank you, Andrew, for the excellent review.

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Some great thinking in this collection by Peter. Nothing too tough on a technical level, which will allow you to perform all the items with confidence.

John
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I used the Summer madness (it is finishing today,few hours of opportunity) and I got Diamonds from Coal and for free Card Tricks for a fracture mind.
Will start reading tonight
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Two excellent choices! Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Indeed!
This book is great, I will deffo use the post - it note one, its brilliant!

Kyle
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I just ordered this from Peter's site based on the above reviews. I received it soon afterwords with a kind note from Peter saying I had just missed a special offer (which I knew nothing about) and he allowed me to pick up another ebook for free. So I also got " 7 a Collection of Miracles". WOW - what an nice and unexpected surprise!

I like doing business with Mr Duffie! Thanks again.

John Taylor

PS I will post reviews after I read them.
Lakewood, Ohio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Card Tricks For The Fractured Mind -- Peter Duffie (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL