The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Interlace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystic Sleights
View Profile
New user
Michigan
15 Posts

Profile of Mystic Sleights
I have been looking at the trick Interlace by Richard Sanders, it looks like a cool effect but I was just wondering what you guys think of the trick. $80.00 is a lot for something I'm not sure about. Thanks so much and God Bless.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I do not know about Interlace because I do not have it, and I do not have it because, though it does indeed look very cool and very good, it is not for me. But, from what I have heard it will serve well, but you have to find a way to fit it into your act. Also, again from what I have heard, if you follow the routine exactly then it will cost you $80 plus the cost of a ring hank, and the price for his version is not bad at all.

Sorry I could not be of more help than that, but perhaps someone here that has and uses this can add to it.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
If you really like the effect, wait until someone here on the Café has it up for sale.

Jim
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2011-08-25 11:59, Mystic Sleights wrote:
I have been looking at the trick Interlace by Richard Sanders, it looks like a cool effect but I was just wondering what you guys think of the trick. $80.00 is a lot for something I'm not sure about. Thanks so much and God Bless.

Here this trick is discussed in 20 pages of post. I am sure you will find something that will help you make a decission.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Try Madhatter Magic he only charges $48.01 for Interlace by Richard Sanders.
ChrisTheImpossible
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Florida
70 Posts

Profile of ChrisTheImpossible
This is an awesome trick that gives a great reaction. Packs small but plays big!
www.MagicJunky.com
"A place for Magicians, Clowns, and Ventriloquists to Buy, Sell, and Trade new and or used items Free!"
How
View Profile
New user
Texas
93 Posts

Profile of How
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2011, Mystic Sleights wrote:

Very strong effect! At times it could be a pain based on the prep. needed but with the perfect situation it is a killer! I love it!
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I've had it for a few years and have performed it well over 200 times. I've had nothing great success with it. I have people who I've performed it for several years ago approach me and compliment me on their ring ending up on my shoe lace.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Great trick, but the initial set up is time consuming and probably something you won't be able to do yourself.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5321 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
You might find the following 20 page thread discussing Interlace interesting:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

And maybe this thread on handling with interlace:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=4
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Interlace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL