The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » 2nd Time Out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Well, I thought it would be a little longer before I went out again.

Turns out I'm going back out this weekend, Saturday and Sunday to be exact.

There is this new flea market that has been making some noise in this area for the past month or so. Their rent was too high for me, so I passed on the whole thing. Well, one of the admin. people contacted me and asked if they could barter a "booth" for me performing magic shows and making balloons. So we "worked something out."

Apparently I'm performing a couple of shows a day after which I get to pitch. The best thing about the deal so far is that I get to do everything in the center of the "food court" which seems to be a pretty good location right now.

I'm trying to go about this a little better this time. I have a table and I had one of sideshow sam's banners printed up.

I'm going to try this time to pitch a package instead of just the worm or just the deck. So I'm going to try pitching the worm as a sort of intro using Pete's pitch with the sven. I've also put together some 2 card montes and will use that as a kicker. Any thoughts on how much I should charge for the whole shebang?

so once again...we will see what happens.

I still don't really have a clue what I'm doing...but it's fun finding out! :0)

I'll let you know what happens...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » 2nd Time Out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL