The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Busting Out of Jail... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Where would you come up with a list of decommissioned and historical jails, and where they are located, for possible escapes?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
The internet? Google?
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Google return a lot of unrelated pages. I was kind of hoping that someone had compiled a list of standing structures that still are in good shape.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
I don't know how to obtain a list, but one "famous" jail that is no longer in use is in Astoria, OR. It was used in the movie The Goonies (if you were part of the 80's you know what I'm talking about). I would love to break out of that one for pure nostalgia!
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Busting Out of Jail... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL