The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » West Coast Magic Shops? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nick Astle
View Profile
New user
Clinton, BC
97 Posts

Profile of Nick Astle
Hey everyone!

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought this might be the best spot - sorry if it is misplaced!

My wife and I live near Vancouver, and we're planning a trip down the West Coast, likely to the Oregon Coast this fall. I don't think we'll go as far south as California, but we'll be in the Seattle and Portland areas, and may even venture a little east as well, dependant upon time.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any magic shops in any of these areas at all, if you have any you would recommend? I am not finding much online, and I'm just curious if anyone could lend a hand.

Thanks for your time!

-Nick
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi Nick.
I don't think there are any Magic shops left here in Oregon. I just heard yesterday that Rick Rodgers magic shop closed in Albany. I think that was the last one around. I remember hearing that there was a small shop located on the coast in Seaside, but I'm not sure if it's still around.
Take care, Bob.
Nick Astle
View Profile
New user
Clinton, BC
97 Posts

Profile of Nick Astle
Wow, thank you for replying Bob.
That is really too bad (I'm sure you'd agree) that in the entire state there isn't a single magic shop, I am incredibly surprised to hear that. I guess it's not a very magical place! I suppose the internet could have something to do with that on some level.

Nonetheless, thanks for letting me know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » West Coast Magic Shops? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL