We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » “Let’s Do Something That is MORE than Magic… Let’s Help Someone!” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hello There,

I have some nice free gifts for you as well as some ‘deep thinking’ (kind-of) to share with you guys. - - AND I am going to give you some cool success gifts 100% FREE for several reasons:

=> 1) FIRST: Given the current drastic situation in the eastern portions of the USA, I want you to know how much I love and appreciate all of you and how incredibly valuable and important YOU are to me… and NOT in some goofy forum guy kind of way. - You know me better than that!

I know I’m kinda’ mushy that way all the time, but I just wanted to remind you again is all.

=> 2) SECOND: I would like to get the ‘Giving Spirit’ ball rolling and ethically bribe and encourage ‘you’ (with more free gifts) to think about ways that YOU can serve and support our Eastern United States friends and family with some ‘gift’ of encouragement, time, talent and/or treasure to ad, assist and serve those who may need our love and support right now and over the next while through the recovery process. (What-ever that may be…)

I’ve been thinking and praying quite a bit for our East Coast Friends and Family… like many of you I also personally know some very good people who have been forced to evacuate their homes, excruciatingly and under massive pressure having to prioritize and decide what is ore important that other things in their lives having only the time and the space to take only the most essential.

Imagine being forced to choose like that and under those conditions… unbearable!

An agonizing decision to have to make under the best of circumstances, let-alone having decide between a lifetime of memories and personal belongings to only the very few ‘must-have’ saves should the worst occur as you are being shoved out he door… leaving all the rest behind to so much uncertainty.

It would tear me up!

Ok, Click Now To Read The Rest and Grab Your 100% F.R.E.E, No Stings, No Registration, No Opt-In Gifts and Downloads!
=> http://wp.thedean.net/?p=1609

ENJOY!

Hope that serves…

I am at your service and in HIS Service,
Deano (Making A Difference!) In Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Hey there Brother Dean!
I haven't had time to peruse your site just yet. I just returned from performing at Seaport Village once again. Everyone here still misses your sets. I'm certain of that.

I wanted to be the first to say, "thank you" for your time and generosity. "Pay If Forward" is an excellent principle to live by.

Here's to your success my Brother~
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Brother Rey!

I appriciate you my freind... thanks!

I am glad you are doing what you love and working in balance as well...

Busy day, but chat soon buddy!
- Dean
<><
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
I called dean to let him know about this.
When I went to the site to download his gift I got this from my virus protection system
URL: http://www.powerfulsuccesssolutions.com/...
Process: file://C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\...
Infection: win32:Malware-gen

Until Dean clers it be careful

Peter
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Paddy...but you have to admit, it was free Smile
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hmmmmmmm... Thanks Peter. I'm not getting any message or any warnings... looks like lots of free downloads so far with-out incident. This is the first I've heard of it so I appreciate the share. I'll look into it, but seams to be working, but I’ll keep looking.

Dean

- Sent from my mobile device

Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2286 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
Likely the download will work just fine. Viruses generally don't interefere with that!
Did a Google for "Win32:Malware-gen"; apparently, it can be hard to dig out.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sourc......e-gen%22

Ed
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Tried to open after download, and also received warning from my AVG virus program:
trojanhorse.PSW.generic_c.AKP

Have NO idea what that is, but must be a definition loaded in the virus program. For what it's worth...
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hmmmmm... I can't get it to mess up for me on 7 different computers and 4 different operating systems. (PC and Mac as well) Plus everyone that got it just fine... Wild.

Either way, if it comes up as bad for you I wouldn't open it up either on that one... dunno.

The good news is, ther is lots more goodies... so make SURE you grab your "Cool Free Stuff" from my "Success eMinder" site NOW! Killer Free Graphics! Totally Cool Video Skin and Player! !@#$%en Pro Web Template and Editor! Uber-Cool Free Video FX Loops, AND some killer success content! - All Free... and no warnings on any of that stuff so far either.

Go To: http://www.SuccessEminder.com and grab yo' stuff Now! - Give it a go...

Thanks for your feedback.
- Dean

Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Same thing here, downloaded with the message, and when I tried to open after whatever was downloaded I got "the file is damaged" Oh well. (Blair sighs.....LOL)

B
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
No worries, I'll re-upload the files for you guys when I get back. Totally got you're back guys!

Did you answer the questions? (for yourselves, of course!)

Dean

- Sent from my mobile device

D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
Love the templates. Now I gotta make em compatable Smile

As being from, and having family on the east coast, I am giving, supporting, encourging all I can! It's just the human thing to do...
DavidG
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of DavidG
A massive download. Thanks Deano!
I'd recommend them for anyone who considers building a new site from scratch.
Santa greets YOUR friends at www.gift.us
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
You are most welcome brother!

I will re-upload another copy of the file for those who are having trouble today... I'll let ya know when it's ready. I hope that helps.

Be back soon!
Dean
<><

Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Just as a note Dean, if you use the same web location for the zip files some virus controls will not let the site even start to downlaod.

B
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
“UP-YOURS!” – Whoo Hoo… This Is A Goodn’!

Thanks everyone!

OK, here’s the cool-beans deal… as I was able to determine, I guess most who tried got the free gift download just fine and though I couldn’t get the darn thing to go wonky for me and everyone I talked to, I am NOT willing to take any chances with you and your computers.

SO… here is what I am doing: (This is even better!)
I have totally REMOVED the other gift file, so no-one get’s into any sort of ‘tech-trouble’ and I have up-loaded a COMPLETELY different high-value gift for you. - Again, 100% FREE!

This is cool on so-many levels cuz this is a training I did with ‘The Late, Great Eric Paul’ and his Exclusive, Closed-Door Mastermind Group.

=> So “Up Yours!” (That is What It Is Called! – Hehehehe!)
In This Live Event Training I Reveal How You Can “UP-YOURS!”

- How to ‘UP-YOUR’ Respect and Reward as I show you how I more effectively market, serve and support the ‘Affluent’ in your market.

- How to ‘UP-YOUR’ Income as I show you how I have repeatedly made upwards of $5,000 doing birthday parties in your own area.

- How to ‘UP-YOUR’ booking and closing ratio with out discounting anything… more over, I show you how I add even more value and get more and better gigs.

- How to ‘UP-YOUR’ Over-All Business and Success Stability with Multiple Income Streams as I show you how I no longer worry about any one of my business streams and how I was easily able to survive years with out doing a only a very few live paid shows while my wife suffered from extreme, chronic, ongoing health challenges! (This is worth the entire listen!)

- How to ‘UP-YOUR’ Access To Killer Free Stuff as I show you how I got all kinds of cool free vacations and trips all over the world, 100% free Sports cars, Computers and much, much more.

* “Up-Yours” comes complete with step-by-step, fill in the blank, downloadable hand-outs for you to keep up, take notes and apply what you’ve learned to your personal and professional success NOW!

Keep in mind I only post a simple outline of the live training call and event so you know what’s on it! I have no hidden agenda since ‘obviously’ I am GIVING it away for 100% FREE!

There is ‘nothing to sell’ to you here or on the recorded call event, so there is zero pitch or hype here… just me doing my best to serve and support you and you amazing success.

* ONE THING:
I WILL, however have to place a ‘time limit’ on the download
since only a few select folks on the planet have this live tele-success, tele-seminar training event, so please enjoy this for your own PERSONAL Download & Use. (No Sharing, Trading, Selling… etc Please)

=> PLEASE DO Listen and take action on one or more of the 100% real world, experienced shared insights to grow your business success, with zero fluff, untested theory, hyp or hyperbole, or dangerous guesswork. Every thing I shared is all stuff that I have actually achieved and done many times over with my compliments… BUT:

Please respect the gift by understanding that there is the one small, reasonable caveat of this limited time window to download and grab this gift here, free… fair? – Of Course FAIR! (Hehehehe… it’s a FREE Gift after-all. - Ha!)

OK… enjoy the jam-packed content only call and the amazing memories of The Late-Great Eric Paul and some powerful, proven systems, service and strategies to help grow your business and personal success right now!

=> HERE YA’ GO NOW:
http://www.PowerfulSuccessSolutions.com/UpYours.zip

Thanks for being kind and patient while I sort all this out with this new killer gift event recording as well! - Whoo Hoo!

Hope that serves…

I am at your service and in HIS Service,
Deano (Servin’ Up The Good Stuff!) In Reno
<><

PS
If you haven't yet... make SURE you grab your "Cool Free Stuff" from my "Success eMinder" site NOW! Killer Free Graphics! Totally Cool Video Skin and Player! !@#$%en Pro Web Template and Editor! Uber-Cool Free Video FX Loops, AND some killer success content!

Go To: http://www.SuccessEminder.com and grab yo' stuff Now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Find Your Passion… DO Your Purpose… Make It Profitable! - Transform Your Dreams Into Dollars Doing What You LOVE! - Delivering Difference-Defining Results In Your Life and The Lives of Others With Proven Systems For Powerful, Profit Producing Success Solutions… Guaranteed!”

Grab Your FREE Gifts, Tools, Downloads & Success Support: http://www.SuccessEminder.com

=> Celebrate L.O.V.E. & H.O.P.E! Life Of Vibrant Expression, Helping Other People Everyday!

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Thanks Sir Dean! Downloading now! Oh and "Up Yours" too my man! We're all a bit wonky eh?
Muchisimas gracias departe del mago mexicano

I don't know how to say cheers in espanol so I'll say this instead, "sheers"!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Jessss, Sheers Mang! (Hehehehe...)

Bless you brother! - Love to hear what you have to say about it all.

Up Yours!
Dean
<><

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Dean, I don't believe that you are a techno-boob for a second. Thanks so much for the Freelio Dealios!

Folks you may have to check your spam inbox as that is where my confirmation email from Dean's site registered as.

From a quick scan, I have found the material to be very comprehensive, entertaining, and worthwhile. Please give me a few more days to process the massive amounts of helpful data. I didn't have any issues downloading the material whatsoever, so you seem to have fixed any of the bugs in the communication and file transfer. This is why I know that you aren't a techno-bug or whatever lol.

I can't imagine how much time you must've spent creating this material Dean! You are a real generous man for gifting this to us all here.

Once again gang, be sure to check your inbox for the confirmation.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Thanks brother Rey!

I am honored and happy to serve buddy! This material is all from literally a lifetime of real-world, ‘in the trenches experience’ actually DOING what we dream about in this business, so yeah, I'm kinda passionate about helping others since I had to learn the hard-way, but that is what we do bro... right!?

Thanks again brother!
Deano (The Functional Techno-Boob) in Reno
<><

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » “Let’s Do Something That is MORE than Magic… Let’s Help Someone!” (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL