We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » “Let’s Do Something That is MORE than Magic… Let’s Help Someone!” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hi gang...

THANKS for all the kindness and feedback on my Blog, in my PM and eMail box and elswhere. I appriciate it. I have recieved killer stories of good people helping others in soooo many ways.

Just a reminder that this last gift download link will no longer be avialble after midnight tonight (again, no hype... it's FREE! Ha!) East Coast Time (That is 9:00pm PST) so if you want it, grab it now.

THANKS and please let me know how I may be of value, service and support!

I am at your service abd in HIS Service,
Dean

- Sent from my mobile device
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Thank you...

Though the 'gift' is expired now, I think the REAL GIFT is how each of you answers the QUESTIONS for you and your own success.

What say YOU?
Dean

- Sent from my mobile device
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Say Dean? Can you send me some more of them Magical Brownies?

I think that your idea on gifting the mason jar brownie mix is a very inexpensive and tasteful (no pun intended) idea to serve (again no pun intended) as a reminder to your clients, when it comes time to make a decision, on whom to book for their next event!

I booked a corporate event this coming friday for The Taylor Made Golf Company, when I used a similiar concept. I'd like to try (again no pun intended) yours as well!

Have a fine evening!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hehehehehe... I see you found more of the free gifts. SWEET! (Pun Intended... hehehehe!)

Ohhhhhhhh... that IS really one of the best ways to say "Thank You" that we have used!

THANK YOU brother!

Use them in good health and to your success, (Whoo Hoo!)
Deano (Off to do another seminar training) in Reno
<><

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » “Let’s Do Something That is MORE than Magic… Let’s Help Someone!” (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL