We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Practical Psychic's Little Book Series by Neal Scryer & Richard Webster. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I understand that the Black Book sold out pretty quickly and won't be made available again. I imagine that the White Book will go the same way, so I'd advise anyone thinking of buying it to do it pretty quickly! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On 2011-09-08 12:44, gmeister wrote:
Hmmm, Mike, let me guess who might have gotten it!

Actually I'm not sure. I tried to get it for a buddy who asked about a copy recently but it was already sold by the time he looked into it this morning. I'd hoped I could help him out. I bought my Black Book when it was new on the off chance I might like it. The one that sold here today was about as cheap as you'll probably see it around here since it's in such high demand. On the mentalism market I'd guess the price of Scryer has risen 100%.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
My "Little White Book" arrived and I have spent the past few hours reading it while in hospital as my wife and I wait for the birth of our son.
During my breaks I have been reading this incredible book. This book is pure gold!! There are so many gems in here - one of my favorites is the Lottery idea. I think that is pure genius - so simple but what a great idea. I will write a longer review when I get more time but wanted to let others know that this book is just as good as everybody has been saying. Having studied the A-Z Principle and know it's strength, I was blown away by Micahel Weber's B to Y. I am glad this is a limited run - makes it very special.

OK - back to counting contractions ....

Paul
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://www.paulromhanymagic.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
923 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Our thoughts are with you and your wife Paul at this special time. PUSH !!!!!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
923 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Our thoughts are with you and your wife Paul at this special time. PUSH !!!!!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
First off, CONGRATS to you and yours, Paul!

Secondly, a HUGE CONGRATS as well to Neal Scryer and Richard Webster for producing such a pivotal, excruciatingly good book on the subject of mentalism and psychic entertainment (again).

:)

Though I was personally & especially !very aware! of much of Neal's material going into this release, I had no idea 'what else' would be tipped in this book and as with the first, Neal was very adamant about only including his very best material and workers.

Both books are necessary reading. I can give no higher praise.

Ya, ya, ya...Neal is a friend. I bought multiple copies of both his books, so please don't go there!

Get it while you still can. Smile

:.jf.:
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
And I assume by the amount of PMs I've been getting, this'll sell out sooner rather than later...

its such easy reading too, richard did a brilliant job...love the style its written in...

genuinely love both books...i don't do top 10s of anything, because they change depending on mood...but these would be in them if I did such things...
I've asked to be banned
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ordered multiple copies of both books too...
they are just to gold...

Smaug would love to put his belly on them...
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
What has he got in his pocketes?

my precious scryer!
I've asked to be banned
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Decided to come back just for a bit but my main reason was to congratulate Paul.Anyway reading book just don't know where to start going back and forth tons of great stuff.Oh and Hi Godzilla nice to be here I do like implant angel one but my favorite two are Lotto and past lives.Oh and one more meet the Devil is so cool you guys read that one yet.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hello CarlZen,and welcome back !
There is so many to like! I will really get into one and start thinking about the effect it has on the participant.
The meet the devil,gives a reading to share the good and bad...a touch of reality !
I like Angel Implant for the positive,helpful side of things!
The Free Kisses,just really really sticks with me.The first version,gives a beautiful keep sake that belongs to the Woman,and the second version has such a great method ! Smile I keep trying to think of what the woman will be thinking of,later that night!
The little 'Black Book',the rose thing is my very favorite! That is one that will stay in her heart and mind...and will keep on giving something to her with the "what to do later thing"! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
923 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Is it just me or do others feel Godzilla said too much and needs to keep the secrets better hidden? !

I am so protective over these two manuals of wonder and delight that only those who have them should know there power.

Dr Rob.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Exactly which secrets were revealed in Godzilla's post? Trick titles?
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
923 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Maybe your right Vernon a title may be ok but resourceful people can sometimes work out what it refers too maybe its just my paranoid mind lol

Dr Rob.
Francois Lagrange
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris, France
276 Posts

Profile of Francois Lagrange
I have ordered mine - I'm looking forward to reading it!
Protect me from my friends, I'll take care of my enemies.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
If you guys feel I have revealed to much...'Please' report to the Mod's for removal!
That was not my intent !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Francois Lagrange
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris, France
276 Posts

Profile of Francois Lagrange
I don't think you have revealed anything, and I hope not, because if these are secrets then I'm going to cancel my order at once...
Protect me from my friends, I'll take care of my enemies.
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Quote:
On 2011-09-10 14:41, Francois Lagrange wrote:
I don't think you have revealed anything, and I hope not, because if these are secrets then I'm going to cancel my order at once...

Lol. That was a good one Smile I totally agree. Nothing is revealed.
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I did notice that some are buying multiple copies of this work for resale a couple months down the line. I have seen this with collectible tarot decks. Some, such as those from Baba Studios in Prague, appreciate in value in a few short months. Usually mentalism books don't appreciate that quickly but the black/white book series appears to be an exception.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Mota I agree with you.These Books will be fetching a pretty dollar. That is why I myself bought an extra white book .My regret is not buying an extra black book the pair would pay for both plus a few hundred profit in a few months.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Practical Psychic's Little Book Series by Neal Scryer & Richard Webster. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL