The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Practical Psychic's Little Book Series by Neal Scryer & Richard Webster. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
The book is small real light that's insane thirty two dollars shipment I wonder.
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Shipping charges within the US are listed as $18 for "Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope®)". According to the USPS website, it actually costs only $4.75 to $4.95, depending on how the shipper pays. Unfortunately, from what I've seen this kind of thing is all too common.
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Interesting. Again according to the USPS website, for "Express Mail International Flat Rateâ„¢ Envelope", it costs $26.95 to ship to Canada.
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
So Canadians have a mark-up on the shipping of just over $5. Americans have a mark-up of just over $13. You Canucks get all the breaks... Smile
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Okay. It's kind of like watching TV. But I see it's now up to over $157 plus shipping with half an hour left.

I can almost SEE the chum being spilled all over the shark infested EBAY waters...

Wanna peek? It's here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Practical-Psychi......14b6dc14

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 15:59, David Thiel wrote:
Okay. It's kind of like watching TV.

It is, a bit. I am curious what the "buy it now" price was, before people started bidding on it. Did anybody see it?
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I did not see it but book originally sold for 62 dollars.Real shame one has to pay so much.If enough interest was shown and sent to Mr.Webster how much they would like to have he might print again.But I think that's unlikely but one never knows if there is much interest shown and asked to be put on a standby list just speculating it would be up to Mr.Webster.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Are you sure there was a buy it now price?
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 16:19, brehaut wrote:

If you click on 'bid history' and look on the right-hand side under 'Item Info', it says, "Buy It Now price is no longer available since bidding has started."

So I'm guessing/assuming that there was. It's possible that it always says that, regardless. <shrug>
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 16:21, JasonR wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 16:19, brehaut wrote:

If you click on 'bid history' and look on the right-hand side under 'Item Info', it says, "Buy It Now price is no longer available since bidding has started."

So I'm guessing/assuming that there was. It's possible that it always says that, regardless. <shrug>

Got it, thanks
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
15 seconds to go
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Sold, for $197.50 plus shipping.
JasonR
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JasonR
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 16:19, CarlZen wrote:
I did not see it but book originally sold for 62 dollars.

In that case, the seller made a tidy profit. When you factor in the inflated shipping charges (which varies depending on the location of the buyer), that equals a profit of over $140 ($202-62), or a ROI of 225+%.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Ebay has policies about inflated shipping prices, someone could have reported him. Oh look, he's doing the same thing with the Berglas book.
Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
I should have kept a few copies back for Neal and I! I'm glad it's become a good investment for everyone who bought a copy. I'm sure the same thing will happen with "The Practical Psychic's Little White Book" too.
Richard
B.Clay
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of B.Clay
Good thing I have two copies. I'll wait a bit longer before taking the ebay route.
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Richard are you committing to not reprinting those series?
B.Clay
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of B.Clay
Good thing I have two copies. I'll wait a bit longer before taking the ebay route.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This is a very tough decision for Mr.Webster I personally hope he does not print neither the black or white.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(sets down cigarette)

And that's how it happens folks...

(exhaling) Yeah... I'm sure that the next time we see our friend Neal Scryer most of us won't be aware of the pseudonym he'll use.

Or If he ever will again...

Eye know I learned a thing or two about a thing or two from'em.

(relights cigarette) That eBay thing is MIGHTY impressive.

High think its great it sold that high.

Aye am just surprised someone sold their copy!

Regardless... Eye look forward to shaking NScryer's hand one day.

For real(s)

MD
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Practical Psychic's Little Book Series by Neal Scryer & Richard Webster. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL