We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing a public show: Publicity (get on TV & Radio) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Benji,

I heard Jeff Dunham (the ventriloquist) speak at the Venthaven convention (several years ago).

He does a lot of TV and he said in his lecture that often if you bring a blank tape and ask them to make you a copy right then the technicians will usually do it while you wait.

I can't vouch for this, it is just what he said in his lecture. I don't even know if they use tape any more or if it's all digital (as I said the lecture was a long time ago).
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 00:53, Andrew Zuber wrote:
Hmm...I didn't get the same vibe everyone else did from the male host. He seemed to be fine to me...nothing really stood out.

I included his body language, facial expression or lack their of, and his none response, only giving what he was asked directly. If the girl was not there it would have been a lot of dead air time.
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Curtgunz thanks...didn't think of that
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing a public show: Publicity (get on TV & Radio) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL