The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » CONTEST: Win "For Your Consideration" or 1 of 3 video tutorials! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey everyone,

Running a little contest for the month of September to kick off the fall tour. Ordinary non-magician fans can win things such as t-shirts, private magic lesson, and even a huge discount on booking their next event.

But my fellow magicians, you can enter too! Because IF you win and IF you are a magician, the (1) top prize is a FREE copy of my new manuscript "For Your Consideration", the companion to my lecture of the same title. And the (2) runner ups will each receive one of the 3 video tutorials I'm currently offering, their choice! Product descriptions here: http://instruction.brianmillermagic.com/store.html

You are automatically entered when you "like" the Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/bmmagic

The contest runs until Sept 30 or 600 total fans. The moment we hit 600 fans, winners will be chosen. If we hit Sept 30 before 600 fans, there will be NO top prize awarded. So if you're shooting for that top prize, make sure you share the link and get your friends to "like" the page as well.

Best of luck to you all, and thank you for your participation!

~Brian
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Here we are 1/3 of the way into Sept and we're doing well, but not enough! Still have until Sept 31 to get to 600 fans or the top prize will not be awarded. "Like" the page, and share it with your friends to get the total up to 600!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » CONTEST: Win "For Your Consideration" or 1 of 3 video tutorials! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL