The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..11..18..25..32..39..40~41~42 [Next]
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
Any Signed Card to Any Spectators Wallet

Any card is chosen, signed, & placed back into the deck. The spectator takes out his wallet. His signed card is found in his wallet!

The Ultimate Card Control Utility:

The U.C.C.U. allows you to control one or multiple cards while the spectator shuffles the deck. The cards can be produced from the deck, or found in virtually any impossible location, such as the spectators wallet.
Take Note...

Any Spectators Wallet
Any Signed Card
Any Deck
No Stooges
No Palming
No Magnets
No Trick Cards
No Pulls
No Special Wallets.

Can be found here:
http://thekayloroption.com/anycard-anywallet.html

or on the Wizard Product Review at about 1 minute in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......ctx9SKk8

I just pre-ordered it; I trust anything that Ammar puts his name behind.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
How come that when you pre-order it, we are never asked to give our name, adress and so on?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
I am not sure what your question is. When you click the pre-order button it takes you to PayPal.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
This looks great but I will wait till its hit all the stores etc.
It is quite expensive as well :/
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Ordered it! So it is the same price for any international delivery... Strange :/
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2011-08-30 16:45, doriancaudal wrote:
Ordered it! So it is the same price for any international delivery... Strange :/

Good question. Can anyone elaborate?
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
I am assuming it is a "flat-rate" thing, where it is based on weight, not delivery location.
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
374 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
It works on drunk people...so we have that going for us!
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Any idea when it is anticipated to ship if you pre-order? I love TKO and am looking forward to this release, but never buy without an anticipated ship date.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
I'm quite curious about this one. Has a certain too good to be true feel, but TKO is great, and Ammar does card on ceiling, outside, so there's something to be said for that.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-08-30 18:25, boboshempy wrote:
It works on drunk people...so we have that going for us!

Come on now - this looks VERY VERY cool.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2011-08-30 22:43, saysold1 wrote:

Come on now - this looks VERY VERY cool.

Connected (signed card to spectator's wallet) looked cool too, until you realized that you needed to HANDLE their wallet, then ask them about it later on in the trick. And hope they forgot that you touched it beforehand...
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
You just hypnotize the crowd. Smile I saw the demo and have a hard time believing the ad copy isn't "tweaked". If it IS any wallet, I will CERTAINLY be picking this up. But at this point I'd like to wait for the reviews.

Edit:

I took the plunge. Ad copy, don't let me down!
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Guys, the ad copy is 100% correct. This effect is KILLER. You can literally go up to anyone, borrow their deck, have them sign it, have them shuffle, have them take out THEIR wallet and the dam card is inside of it. ALSO, and I think this is an important point...you do not do anything with their wallet before the trick or during...the first time they touch their wallet is when they take it out to reveal the card!

Jeff performed this for Copperfield and Criss Angel last time out in vegas with their wallet! ...well...at least for Copperfield...don't really know about Angel since he was only wearing a vest...and that's all...

Anyway, this is highly highly recommended!

Alex^
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'm in, can't pass this one up
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
It sounds great, but my problem is this. If it's as good as they say, why not post a DIRECT UNEDITED performance. SOMETHING has been edited out.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
"The U.C.C.U. allows you to control one or multiple cards while the spectator shuffles the deck."

I think that's it in a nutshell,regardless of how you use it what ever "it" is.
Card to Spectators wallet is of deep interest to many including myself,so I'm glad they are using that effect to showcase U.C.C.U.

Looking forward to hearing more about this one!

Steve
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I just ordered, very excited to see how this turns out. I'm sure it will be quality, as I am a buyer of the TKO and I was very happy with my purchase I'm sure this purchase will be the same.
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
307 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
I've seen Jeff test this out and it's a real worker.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Ordered mine earlier today, can't wait!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..11..18..25..32..39..40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL