The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12..19..26..33..40~41~42 [Next]
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
817 Posts

Profile of andykean
Ordered a copy
Looks great
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Will order a copy when I get date etc Smile
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
Should be shipping in a couple of weeks; mid-September. But I will let Jeff confirm this.
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
What's the catch?
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4880 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looks impossible, this will be a blockbuster, sure.
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
The magician has to remove the card from the wallet but hey...if the spectator could do it - then you would be performing real magic ;-)
I´ll wait for reviews.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
The only concern I have about this is that in the trailer, the focus in only on the end, I mean the revelation in the wallet. But we NEVER see the control part of the card, before the spectator shuffles the deck. And after all, this gimmick is made to control a card, isn't it? Anyway, I am pretty confident it is a great product, because of Michael Ammar has (in part) concepted it!
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
GeneTony
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of GeneTony
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 08:21, doriancaudal wrote:
The only concern I have about this is that in the trailer, the focus in only on the end, I mean the revelation in the wallet. But we NEVER see the control part of the card, before the spectator shuffles the deck. And after all, this gimmick is made to control a card, isn't it? Anyway, I am pretty confident it is a great product, because of Michael Ammar has (in part) concepted it!

Exactly my concern. Will wait for reviews, or possibly a full performance clip Smile



.
Some think Houdini used trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
Hondo88
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Hondo88
Michael Ammar has a good track record - I'm in. And excited about it too.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
On 2011-08-31 08:37, GeneTony wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 08:21, doriancaudal wrote:
The only concern I have about this is that in the trailer, the focus in only on the end, I mean the revelation in the wallet. But we NEVER see the control part of the card, before the spectator shuffles the deck. And after all, this gimmick is made to control a card, isn't it? Anyway, I am pretty confident it is a great product, because of Michael Ammar has (in part) concepted it!

Exactly my concern. Will wait for reviews, or possibly a full performance clip Smile


It's been review of the wizard product review. Apparantly they did it to Craig and it fooled him badly.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 10:48, MagicMaddy wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 08:37, GeneTony wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 08:21, doriancaudal wrote:
The only concern I have about this is that in the trailer, the focus in only on the end, I mean the revelation in the wallet. But we NEVER see the control part of the card, before the spectator shuffles the deck. And after all, this gimmick is made to control a card, isn't it? Anyway, I am pretty confident it is a great product, because of Michael Ammar has (in part) concepted it!

Exactly my concern. Will wait for reviews, or possibly a full performance clip Smile

It's been review of the wizard product review. Apparantly they did it to Craig and it fooled him badly.

.


Not really "reviewed" on WPR - highlighted.

A review may be forthcoming, but the boys seemed to dig it Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3275 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Looks great , but we all know its an impossibility to get a signed card into a spectators wallet without at some point touching it , or at least knowing they have one. You have to see their wallet in the first instance to know they even have one. My guess card / cards l---s into something like F1 gimmick and then after spec shuffles just gets c-t to the top . Then could be a type of Mirage wallet add on move. Hope I am wrong and its the miracle everyone dreams of.
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
I have a feeling it will have nothing to do with the F1 type of gimmick or the Mirage wallet move. This seems to be something more organic. It isn't limited to cards.
tester2006
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of tester2006
This looks very cool but I see no advantage to pre-ordering other than being able to get it as soon as its released. Is the price discounted any for a pre-order?
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I placed my order this afternoon, which is the first time I have ever purchased an item before reading multiple reviews. I am confident with both Michael and Jeff involved it should be great! I will post my first impressions shortly after it arrives. Once I have had enough practice time and am performing it, I will post a more detailed review. It sounds like in home date should be around mid-September.
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
Quote:
On 2011-08-31 18:55, whiteoakcanyon wrote:
I placed my order this afternoon, which is the first time I have ever purchased an item before reading multiple reviews. I am confident with both Michael and Jeff involved it should be great! I will post my first impressions shortly after it arrives. Once I have had enough practice time and am performing it, I will post a more detailed review. It sounds like in home date should be around mid-September.


Same! I'm pretty excited; especially if it is anything like TKO.
djswas
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of djswas
Can anyone familiar with this or a similar trick, say whether it is very difficult or not, and what skill is required?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
When you ordered it guys, you just went through the paypal process (which contains your adress, etc.) ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
What's the F1 gimmick?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Go to Alakazam magics site for info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12..19..26..33..40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL