The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..25..29..33..37..40~41~42 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10525 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Indeed - but Cardsharks new Science Friction product works even better the the Plasti-dip based on my own comparison.

Check out SF - the erasiest possible way to move 2-3 cards with ease.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Got mine yesterday in South Wales, UK. Absolutely stunning. I can tell straight away looking at the UCCU that it's had a lot of thought put into it. Everything is just right. Thanks Jeff also for a very professional service. I didn't think anything would beat "Industrial Revelation" as my favourite purchase of the year but this tops it.
SLiZe
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of SLiZe
Waiting mine....
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5647 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2011-10-01 13:35, Kaliix wrote:

I thinking about the possibilities for this gimmick, I am wondering if it would allow for a switch to be made. I am thinking about dropping of a gimmicked card, like in Bob Sheets Killer Kitson Miracle (Pages 3CM and others) and replacing it using the UCCU to load a non gimmicked mate?

If that is possible, any of those 3CM routines just became examinable and devastating!

Here's hoping...

Good thinking!

I can sense that UCCU version 2.0 will soon follow.

Smile
P.S. Or, in place of the UCCU, hook-on an Electronic Card Switcher.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1437 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
From what I've read so far, it appears that loading the duplicate card first and then unloading the gimmicked card second is easily accomplished. Wow, that means that with a little routine-ing, any card trick accomplished with a gaffed card (or multiples who knows) can be cleaned up and become examinable.

Oh the possibilities...

Quote:
On 2011-10-02 08:46, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-01 13:35, Kaliix wrote:

I thinking about the possibilities for this gimmick, I am wondering if it would allow for a switch to be made. I am thinking about dropping of a gimmicked card, like in Bob Sheets Killer Kitson Miracle (Pages 3CM and others) and replacing it using the UCCU to load a non gimmicked mate?

If that is possible, any of those 3CM routines just became examinable and devastating!

Here's hoping...

Good thinking!

I can sense that UCCU version 2.0 will soon follow.

Smile
P.S. Or, in place of the UCCU, hook-on an Electronic Card Switcher.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Just ordered n lookin forward
ranilperera
View Profile
New user
North London
66 Posts

Profile of ranilperera
Hey all - can this effect be done sitting down or would this cause problems?

Ranil
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5647 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2011-10-02 11:16, Kaliix wrote:

From what I've read so far, it appears that loading the duplicate card first and then unloading the gimmicked card second is easily accomplished.

IMO, one cannot take chances on this. Cosmicsecret has rightly said:-

Quote:
On 2011-10-01 14:28, cosmicsecret wrote:

For getting rid of the gaff into the UCCU and then getting the ungaffed card at the same time. I would see a problem of adding the gaffed card accidently back into the deck/packet while retrieving the ungaffed card.

And . . .

Quote:
On 2011-10-01 14:28, cosmicsecret wrote:

On the other side, if you would install 2 UCCU units then there is no problem of getting rid of the gaff and retrieving the ungaffed card from the other UCCU.

. . . I feel only one UCCU with two strategically placed pockets should be able to do the job very easily & efficiently. And hence I feel UCCU version 2.0 becomes inevitable OR the creator/ producer of UCCU finds a foolproof alternate solution/ method of handling this particular requirement with the existing UCCU.

Just my humble opinion.

Continue please . . .! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kaylor TKO
Socalesq: We have been talking with and working with some Lefty's but not sure when I will be able to get the video up, I will keep you posted.

Smacks183: One of the ways we have pulled multiple cards out at the same time is to use a paperclip on the stack of cards you want to retrieve. The stack will all come out together and you will just have to ditch the paperclip.. it can be ditched as the cards are coming out and falls back into the uccu or ditched after they are on the deck. We have also worked out a way to do this with the paperclip connected to a rubber band so that it shoots back into the uccu as the cards are loaded onto the deck... this will make a lot more sense when we film it for the members area. Youc an also clip the cards with your fingers to pull out multiples, but that'll take a little misdirection.

We will soon be offering additional UCCU's in the members area at a reduced price for anyone who has purchased, that way you can make the condominium UCCU by stacking 2 on top of each other.

Ustaad: We have played around with this and one of the things we realized was that because the space between the buttons is just a little bigger than what a card is, it makes it difficult and it is better to do the condominium thing. We are sill working on some additional ideas tho for basically what is an indexing system, similar to what you are saying.
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
82 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Hi Fin,
How long did you have to wait for yours to arrive?I am also in South Wales (Cardiff)it's been a week
and wondered roughly, how much longer I will have to wait!
Thanks,
Paul.
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Hmmm.... UCCU + Bank Nite....

There's a lot of non-card potential here.
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Jeff,

Do you ever encounter issues with the card getting hung up on one of the button points on the way out? Doesn't happen often, but every now and then.
It's all in the reflexes.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Downsides:
1) Doesn't come with cards included
2) To work it properly, you need a spectator
3) Not made of Kevlar -- IT WILL NOT STOP BULLETS! -- this is not mentioned in any of the ads either.

That's all I can think of.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
718 Posts

Profile of dduane
Illucifer,

I had this problem at first, but it will go away with practice.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
WOW!! Awesome idea!
James

Quote:
On 2011-10-02 15:16, Mark Powell wrote:
Hmmm.... UCCU + Bank Nite....

There's a lot of non-card potential here.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Deadsets
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Deadsets
Finally its arrived. My concerns for this device before seeing it was the reload, that was the area that I saw the most potential for getting hung up.

Its far easier then I thought and the reactions from the specs are just awesome. Gotta love the guy with the moe, he was gutted when he saw the card had been seen and thought the trick was know good, but when it then appeared in his wallet he loved it.

How are people going with this? Are you blowing minds with the card to specs wallet? This card can appear in anything a spec names, could get all the specs to place their wallets on the table and then get one named and pow. that's what I can see myself doing soon when I try it out on my friends.

take care and now Im off to the members area.

DS
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
I ordered this weekend and am waiting to have some fun with it.
Bobcatmagic
View Profile
New user
UK
31 Posts

Profile of Bobcatmagic
As a worker this has revolutionised my pocket management. No more fumbling for odd backers, double facers, gaffs etc. I'm not that bothered about the wallet effect in all honesty, although a few trial runs may convince me otherwise. Best product I have bought in years!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
740 Posts

Profile of roblane
Ditto all the positive comments above..................there doesn't seem to be anything on the members site yet though?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
740 Posts

Profile of roblane
Ditto all the positive comments above..................there doesn't seem to be anything on the members site yet though?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..25..29..33..37..40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL