The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..40~41~42 [Next]
magichunter
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of magichunter
This really is quite good.....I only want to ask "Gaffed" and only "Gaffed" if this utility can be used by some one who is left handed.......
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5294 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2011-10-26 00:08, magichunter wrote:
This really is quite good.....I only want to ask "Gaffed" and only "Gaffed" if this utility can be used by some one who is left handed.......

Then why don’t you send a PM instead of posting something as inane as this?

Jim
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I'm right handed, but left footed.
Will it work?
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Quote:
On 2011-10-25 22:15, Robaire wrote:
Forum now open to members: http://thekayloroption.com/members.html

Thanks, Jeff!

Thanks for the heads-up Robaire; I'm really excited about the forum but its well past my bedtime already! Looking forward to seeing some of you there Smile
magichunter
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of magichunter
Quote:

You single out my post as sensless?! Really, you must be joking. Besides, I didn't think it would bother you much since you appear to have at least 27.42 (1371/50) times as much time as I do to post your thoughts (inane or otherwise) on this forum.

By the way, I have this, and I am left handed. It will likely take a lefty a little more effort/practice to effectively use this utility, but it will be straightforward for anyone that does basic handling.
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kaylor TKO
As Robaire said, we just put the forums online: http://thekayloroption.com/members.html

I am also in the middle editing and filming more videos this week!

Check out the full review over at Wizard Product Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBu5wsUkB......embedded
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5294 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I'm happy we now have forums! But the font color is causing my eyes to bleed! Agghhh...

Seriously though, it IS tough to read.. Very light gray on white - is this what all are seeing? Or is it my browser settings?

Thanks!

Jim
Jesus Marimba
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Jesus Marimba
Quote:

You don't sell monitors do you?
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kaylor TKO
I'll see what I can do Jim! I'll talk to my web guy about it!
Jesus Marimba
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Jesus Marimba
Quote:
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Ok enough with the spamming already please guys.

The forum looks great Jeff; thanks a lot for getting it up and running.

Fin
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
[quote]On 2011-10-26 18:32, Jesus Marimba wrote:
Quote:

What's the purpose of quoting someone without a follow up response to the quote?

Quote:
On 2011-10-26 18:53, Fin wrote:
Ok enough with the spamming already please guys.

The forum looks great Jeff; thanks a lot for getting it up and running.

Fin

What spamming???

Spamming means: unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses

Other than that, I’ll have my question up as soon as I properly know how to address it and word it. Smile

By the way, I have a two year old 22” flat screen monitor up for sale. Only one 9mm bullet hole through center. lol
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Maybe I missed it on the dvd, but is the username/password for the site on there?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hi!

The user name and password is located on the inner sleeve of the DVD case. It's not in the DVD. Hope that helps!

Mike Smile
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Oh by the way, mine arrived today and I cannot believe how great this works. People have said magicians never leave home without a TT. I can honestly say I cannot see card magicians leaving home without this. My two favorite card utility devices are now the extractor and this!

I never jumped on TKO am I missing out?
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
This is sounding better and better (obviously after 22 pages of positive posts) and I just might forgo my question as I feel by now that I might very well be able to resolve the issue on my own. It was/is a clothing issue (never covered and a tad unusual) and maybe I still might post it as it might very well be of help to others with any ensuing answers. Perhaps later..... Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Supersmooth_ Magic
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Supersmooth_ Magic
My concern is that there is a lot of editing in footage for instance when you see that man in cap, secondly, they are all black wallets!? Can a spectator take their own signed card out of their wallet themselves? Do you have to watch your angles on this?

Here is the demo:

http://youtu.be/L_czVK6vDg4

I am fed up with buying effects I cannot use or are not suitable for me, could someone kindly private message me to help with this, also if I can be of any use to help anyone on here or assist then I will.
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
Read the whole thread you will find most of the answers.

Then buy it! Trust me you will use this.

Also check out what the Wizard Product Review said about it.
Supersmooth_ Magic
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Supersmooth_ Magic
My guess is that you load the card in as you take the spectators wallet from them....!? That is my guess!
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1886 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL