The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..35~36~37~38~39~40~41~42 [Next]
cmeyers
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of cmeyers
I have been working with this for a week now and am getting better with the loading, especially the great load Fin teaches on the forum. However, I loaded a signed card in plain sight after I did my Omni deck where all heat was on the Omni deck. I then told the spectator that they now had a souvenier signed card and acted like I already gave it to him. I then casually asked for his wallet and produced the card there. Really fantastic reaction. Craig
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kaylor TKO
I just wanted to update everyone on thekayloroption.com website status: We are just about finished with a redesign of the site to make it easier to navigate. As part of the redesign, we will have a special section dedicated to Lefty's featuring a new lefies video with some great ideas/techniques. We will also be offering discounted rates on additional UCCU's, white UCCU's and we have done a limited fun of "lefty" UCCU's (you will need to wear a female shirt, or alter your shirt so that the buttons are switched - tutorial coming on that soon).

ALSO: Make sure to check out the forums, there are MANY great ideas that are being shared on there and some killer techniques are being created. It is very exciting!
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

The new thekayloroption.com website is now live! Along with a new design for easier navigation, here are some of the updates:
-New Lefty's section featuring a "Lefty Handling Tips" video (3 ditches and 3 loads), and a limited supply of "Lefty" UCCU's for those of you brave lefty's who want to tailor your shirt so that it buttons up the opposite way.
-New Members area products: Black UCCU's and White UCCU discounted on their own or multiple units.
-For additional info about situations that the UCCU can be used for, check out the UCCU product page.
-A new accessories package featuring a custom collapsable TKO sewing kit with pre-threaded needles and some other goodies to make the setup process easier.

–We are constantly looking for ways to make your experience better. If you have any thoughts or ideas to improve the website, the members area, a product, anything, please be sure to share them with us! Thank you!
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
The new site looks great, Jeff!

Have to say that I have been greatly impressed with the additional value that Jeff provides the purchasers of his products. The UCCU is an incredible tool on its own, but the fact that Jeff has additional videos plus a forum for discussion where users have been sharing some great ideas makes it even more valuable. If only all magic creators were like this. Thanks, Jeff (and everyone who has been contributing at the UCCU forum)!

(I have to also add that I have no relation to Jeff Kaylor at all, besides being a satisfied customer.)
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Quick question to save me reading 25 pages

Does wearing a tie pose any issues and get in the way of using this gimmick?
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It can do...[regardless of what someone else may tell you!]
Wearing a very slim tie helps or better still tuck the tie in the top of your shirt.
It does'nt look the best but it does look as if you don't want the tie to dangle in someones soup!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Thanks Markymary, I figured this may be the case. I usually wear a jacket & tie when working so maybe this is not for me.
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

I have a tutorial in the members section dedicated to wearing a jacket and a tie. The tie doesn't pose a problem at all, it actually gives you extra cover. The jacket also will not pose a problem.
Deadsets
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Deadsets
Just checked out the leftie vidoes and they are excellent. Lefties should not be at all concerned with using the device.

DS
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
It was 2300 hours when I opened the packet. I was *** tired after a day of hard work. The moment the package opened, my first reaction was was "WTF"?! Yes, I was abit disappointed and I thought I was holding a silly toy on my hand. However, after I watched the DVD, I almost cried out "WTF"!! again. But, this time, I knew I was holding a "gem" and I knew that I would be using this. Thanks, Jeff & Michael! Brilliant! I love it.
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Haha, thank you for posting this. I would love to see most magicians reaction when opening it. We almost packed the UCCU in an envelope that says not to open it until you watch the dvd.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
How about a public demo of the lefties video?

I would much rather see for myself if it is a method that I can live with.

I wouldn't want to spend my money just to find out that I cannot use the left handed methods.
Magic is a vanishing art.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
If you're left handed, then why wouldn't you be able to use the left-handed method? It's the same situation for us right-handed people when we buy the product...
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Quote:
On 2011-11-20 11:59, bond19 wrote:
Thanks Markymary, I figured this may be the case. I usually wear a jacket & tie when working so maybe this is not for me.

I think a well-positioned tie-clip would help here - must give it a try.

Mark
timlic
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham
120 Posts

Profile of timlic
Two things I will say - Number one, VERY clever! Number two, such a great idea to put unique member passwords in the product. Might be a good way to protect future products from being pirated!

Hats off to Jeff and Michael!
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Haha .. Jeff, you are bad but I like your good stuff. Lolz ...

U. C. C. U is a very clever utility and it is not restricted to only any signed card to any spectator's wallet.

Those who know me know that I like daily objects magic. I have Food To Go & Hell's Kitchen Towel etc .. For this clever device, initially I was cracking my brain on how to include this into my repetiore.. Now, I have an idea that is producing any signed card in any sealed potato chips packet. This is practical & it allows you to produce any signed card at any impossible place.

Highly recommended buy!
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Haha .. Jeff, you are bad but I like your good stuff. Lolz ...

U. C. C. U is a very clever utility and it is not restricted to only any signed card to any spectator's wallet.

Those who know me know that I like daily objects magic. I have Food To Go & Hell's Kitchen Towel etc .. For this clever device, initially I was cracking my brain on how to include this into my repetiore.. Now, I have an idea that is producing any signed card in any sealed potato chips packet. This is practical & it allows you to produce any signed card at any impossible place.

Highly recommended buy!
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Quote:
On 2011-11-21 18:26, edh wrote:
How about a public demo of the lefties video?

I would much rather see for myself if it is a method that I can live with.

I wouldn't want to spend my money just to find out that I cannot use the left handed methods.

The only reason that could possibly stop you doing the left handed methods would be if you didn't have a left hand! Come on! Are you serious? If you want free, public videos explaining how you use the item before you buy it then you have picked the wrong hobby/career.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Maybe I worded my post wrong. Let me clear up what I meant.

What I meant was a demo of the product using the left handed approach not the method.

There's already a demo for the right-handed approach. So why not a demo for the left handed approach.

BTW I recieved a PM from Jeff that satisfies my concern for a lefty. Smile

edh
Magic is a vanishing art.
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Seems to be a lot of posts questioning how clean this is and strength of this. I have one and I am telling you the Card to wallet is just the begining
of a number of killer effects that can be done with it .It even allows many older effects that are great to become miracles and twice as clean.
The members forum posts you have access to once you purchase is almost like getting more effects for the price of one and continues to grow.
This is coming from a cardman of 30 plus years who to be honest was not a fan of this style of gimmick. This has won me over big time. Its very practical in the real world and is limited only by your imagination.
Highly reccomended
Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..35~36~37~38~39~40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL