The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39~40~41~42 [Next]
Dirtytrix
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Dirtytrix
Just writing this as my first contribution to The Magic Café and thought that it would be appropriate to share my first experience of this product and the first time I’ve dealt with Jeff Kaylor.I’m quite new to the magic scene and had been looking to include some kind of ‘card to wallet’ effect into my routine as it has been evolving. From a google search I found a link to this thread here at The Magic Café. I had a look at the Wizard Review video and also visited Jeff Kaylor’s website and decided to order.

This is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for. The UCCU is nicely made, hugely practical and extremely easy to use. The supplied DVD is very nicely produced and a pleasure to watch – the way the tutorial is presented a child could follow it. It is simply brilliant and Jeff covers everything so well – as has already been mentioned by others he uses a glass block to simulate a deck of cards so you can see the action and because the suggested covers work so effectively it really is the only way to show it working. With only the lightest misdirection you can really start to take liberties with it, the suggested covers work so well and are so easy to execute. It really is an elegant AND practical product, which is a very rare thing indeed. I’m likely to be ordering another as I can see that I won’t be leaving home without one very often. Brilliant brilliant brilliant, everyone should have one of these.

I ordered directly from Jeff Kaylor who responded the same day to confirm my order was dispatched and it turned up a week later here in the UK. I really couldn’t ask for more and I feel that Jeff has made one of the more significant contributions to my routine since I started out.

I used the UCCU in anger for the first time yesterday at a corporate xmas sunday lunch that I’d been booked to do and left my card to wallet routine until the end. All the diners sat along two sides of one very long table and I had the card selected by a diner at one end of the table.I left the deck with them to shuffle whilst I walked to the other end and produced the signed card from another diner’s purse right at the other end – it brought the place down.

Thank you so much Jeff Kaylor and Michael Ammar. It was worth every penny and then some.

Phil
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Quote:
On 2011-12-12 04:55, Dirtytrix wrote:
I left the deck with them to shuffle whilst I walked to the other end and produced the signed card from another diner’s purse right at the other end – it brought the place down.

Absolutely awesome story dude. Talk about using the setting to your advantage! Great stuff Smile
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1131 Posts

Profile of APC
Just got back from my semester abroad and was ecstatic to see my UCCU package waiting on my bed. Ripped it open and saw exactly what I expected - which was a brilliant gimmick. I've been thinking of all the ways this can be used and trying to get the move down to be as smooth as possible. This is recommended to anyone who works with cards at all! Thanks for a great product Jeff!
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Quote:
On 2011-11-20 07:36, bond19 wrote:
Quick question to save me reading 25 pages

Does wearing a tie pose any issues and get in the way of using this gimmick?

If you wear a vest along with the shirt & tie, your problems are solved. I'm having a lot of fun playing with this gimmick. The potential is absolutely astounding.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Regarding ties, make sure you take a look at the videos in the members' area of thekayloroption.com website. There's a video there on tips to use the UCCU with a jacket and tie.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
It appears, the Forums on the kayloroption site are being Spammed!
Something needs to be done!
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On 2011-12-12 17:15, Kent Wong wrote:

If you wear a vest along with the shirt & tie, your problems are solved. I'm having a lot of fun playing with this gimmick. The potential is absolutely astounding.

Kent

Not true. I have a vest and, without giving anything away, the way it is made does not work with the UCCU.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Finally, the Spams were removed! Thanks Jeff!
Jeff Kaylor TKO
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kaylor TKO
No problem, thank you for letting me know. We didn't have a lot of security in place so someone got in there and started spamming. Shouldn't be a problem now : )
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've been working with this the last two months. This device will allow miracles to be performed. One of the bets items to be released, ever.

Clarke
tvbobby
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of tvbobby
It is very very well made. And it works. My problem is, is it practical enough to do it? I'm beginning to think practicality beats everything.
davidandstuff
View Profile
New user
Springfield, Mo
69 Posts

Profile of davidandstuff
This is among the most useful purchases I have made. Very well made and flows well with all sorts of subtleties I already utilize. This is one of my top 3 of 2011 for sure.

as to practicality... what do you mean by practical? I struggle to imagine how this can seem not practical enough to do?
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Everyones input is fantastic, but does anyone have a recent written review of this on the Café?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1490 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Do you need one? this thread is 26 pages long and everyone loves it????
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2102 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Quote:
On 2012-01-09 09:30, sketchomagic wrote:
Everyones input is fantastic, but does anyone have a recent written review of this on the Café?

Posted my review about three weeks ago I guess. Have a read who knows it will convince you even more Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&8
Magic comes through perception. -HS
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
THANKS Failed Magician! Well I finally got mine. There is no doubt this is by far thee most devious gimmick I've seen in years, if not the best.
I opened it 30 min ago, and I'm already amazing myself. Kaylor and Ammar deliever hands down one of the most laid back demo's, and easy to learn
teaching on the DVD. It is super well produced (coming from a producer as myself) and the music selection is outsanding. I loved listening whilst I
learned the moves. In fact I just kept the DVD on loop and practice the moves as Kaylor spoke, like a play by play, or singing along to your favorite song.
It became easier and easier, till I eventually got it in less than an hour. I felt a very sureal calm and peace as I watched the DVD, it was touching to say the least. Kind of like that feeling you get when your inspired after watching a really good movie.

No hating...just congratulating over here. Well done Mr. Kaylor and Mr. Ammar.

Do yourself a favor people, stop reading these posts, and buy yours already!

:) Smile Smile Smile Smile out of 5 without a doubt.
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
This morning I placed a 3-inch diameter production "coin" into the UCCU thinking I might get a chance to produce it sometime at work as a quick trick. I completely forgot it was there until I returned home and removed my shirt. That's how comfortable it is, and shows that it can be used for more than cards. If you remember that you are wearing it, that is.

I missed a really good opportunity to use it at our birthday lunch at a restaurant. I probably could have worked in a joke about giving a "big" tip.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I use this with my Mullica Wallet . Now the deck comes no where near the wallet.

Clarke
rnaviaux
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rnaviaux
Really enjoy this product - agree that this is a great utility that makes so many routines out there so much more practical to do. You can use this to get into and out of a lot more routines. Plus Ive already come up with an alternate handling as well as additional uses of it. This is as perfect as a utility device for a card worker as I can imagine. This is equal to what the TT does for magic but is specific to card workers.
Hugh Entwistle
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of Hugh Entwistle
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 02:57, rnaviaux wrote:
Really enjoy this product - agree that this is a great utility that makes so many routines out there so much more practical to do. You can use this to get into and out of a lot more routines. Plus Ive already come up with an alternate handling as well as additional uses of it. This is as perfect as a utility device for a card worker as I can imagine. This is equal to what the TT does for magic but is specific to card workers.

I couldn't have put it better myself, this is so awesome and if you use this trick as A UTILITY rather than a trick to impossibly control a card, you will fool magicians who actually know what the UCCU is.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39~40~41~42 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL