The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Instant Downloads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

devin_devil
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of devin_devil
Penguin Magic offers instant downloads.

I'm interested in some of the tricks, but was wondering if the instructions they gave are clear.

If anyone has ever downloaded from them before, please give me feedback. Smile
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
466 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
I've bought three effects as instant downloads. The instructions are clear and easy to understand.

Hawkan Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hi devin

I have some of his videos and they are great, Oz explains everything really clear. I recommend the stealing pips.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
There is usually no problem at all with the "instant downloads." It just makes people's lives a little easier. The wave of the future, I love it. While we're on the subject I am offering a free card effect on my site. Check it out.

:comply:
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
The only problem I have with them is that they are instant downloads of material which is already in the magical literature.

For example: Out of This World, the Slap Trick, the Snap Change, Daleys Last Trick, Carlyles Upside Down Deck, Long Distance Spinner, etc...etc...etc...

They should be taken down.

--Euan Smile
funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
Are there any other recommend instant download site other than penguin magic??
Roberto Gee
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Roberto Gee
Here's another one you might like. I always seek comments and reviews from Magic Café before paying for instant downloads -- but like everybody else, I love 'em.

Wish I knew how to make the below link a hotlink, but unfortunately, instructions aren't too clear here.

Enjoy.

Oh! The site AUTOMATICALLY makes it a hotlink! Cool!

Alexandre --

Great looking site! Where does one go for the "free" card effect? Thanks.

http://www.downloadmagic.com/index2.shtml
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
http://www.explosivestyle.com/main.htm
I have read some good comments about this place.
The videos seem to be of pretty good quality.
Just throwing it out there.

Nick Zender
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
*%$#$#$*& etc...

:mad: What next? Instant download for 'cross the cut force' executed wrongly? The glimpse?

Gimme a break.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
No kidding. Oz's videos are basically just versions of simple card effects that can be found in many classic texts (remember when they tried to sell Kane and Ortiz's Jazz Aces? And the way they're now selling Curry's Out Of This World). That Explosive Style site is apparently selling other people's work (and not even effects, just sleights that can be found in better resources) at ludicrous prices and should be shut down immediately. I could understand if these guys were genuinely trying to help amateurs by providing free tools to help them, but they're not. They're taking money for other people's work. There is so much in magic to learn and so many great ways to learn it. Please don't waste your time and money on these sites.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Dr Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Sparks, NV
154 Posts

Profile of Dr Magic
Following the previous link, I found this:
The Basics
Looks good, does anyone have it?

Dr Magic
Smile
shahin
View Profile
New user
Germany
89 Posts

Profile of shahin
Explosivestyle is a big, big joke! I only saw the side-steal! Excuse me, but this is very poor technique! Nick ,I wonder where you read some good comments?

Shahin
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
It was at magicvideodepot.com.
I posted it just a short while after seeing the link posted and the first few comments were positive.
Since that time it has been pointed out that it wasn't as good as originally presented.
My apologies...I was just over anxious to post something I thought would be useful.
Nick
Jeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Orlando, FL
1240 Posts

Profile of Jeff
I have a downloadable file available called "The Joining." It is a single rubber band and ring link and unlink.

Check it out at:

http://www.members.aol.com/jeffpiercemagic/magic.html

Jeff Pierce
Available for order now:
http://www.thecardwarptour.com

See new, used, and collectable magic and books for sale at:
http://www.jeffpiercemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Instant Downloads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL