The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bristol, UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samcat
View Profile
New user
Bristol, Uk
13 Posts

Profile of samcat
Smile

The name's Sam, I live in Bristol in the UK.
I am a 23 year old male whos just started learning card magic.
I currently can juggle very well. 5 balls I can do for ages, 3/4 I can do tons with (including Mills mess/rubensteins revenge). Learning to juggle was taught me some disciplines I believe will help with learning card magic... Patience, and repeating a tricka again and again and again until its smooth. I have been learning to juggle for 5 years now, and will never be able to say I have mastered it.... There's always that elusive extra ball... And boy is six balls difficult!

Anyway, I am also into vw beetles, drag racing, listening to good music and chilling out. and now Card magic Smile

Cheers for now,
Sam C
There is nothing more conformist than mass non-conformancy.
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Sam C

Welcome to the Café. You'll love it here. Watch those cards - they can take you over! Once upon a time, I was a juggler (similar history and ability level to yourself), but magic slowly claimed me for its own. Smile

Have you ever thought of combining the two? A long time ago I used to do a cards across routine on a unicycle, and rather than making that wiggly fingers gesture to 'move' the cards, I rode between the two envelopes on a unicycle. It wasn't art, but it sure was fun!

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
samcat
View Profile
New user
Bristol, Uk
13 Posts

Profile of samcat
Hey there Caleb Strange,

Havent really thought about it, only just started learning cards... Will bear it in mind though, perhaps some weird link between the two will reveal itself in one trick or another.

Did think that using card throwing and catching a pretty interesting two person passing routine could be created... Smile

Cya,
Sam C
There is nothing more conformist than mass non-conformancy.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Samcat,

Would you believe I can juggle check books? Smile

I appreciate your talent as I'm still trying to master 3 balls without dropping them. There is a forum here on juggling which may interest you and would value your input. Also make sure you check out the Close-up forum if you are interested in cards or New to Magic. There is a wealth of information there.

Welcome to the Café! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Sam, Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the best Café on the net. Since there are many good card men here you can learn easily and quickly but do not forget to ask for it. Everybody is willing to help.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin yo type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bristol, UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL