The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents 'iContact' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
171 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
Order in - think the overall effect produced by this method is ingenious so thank you to all for your thinking on this.
Best wishes John
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
This is still pre-order? Will be released Sept 19th, 2011?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Have these been sent out yet?
not had mine in the UK through yet......
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Matt,

I emailed you yesterday as there is a delay of about a week. The arrival date is the 27th September and all orders will be shipped out on that day.

Best,
Russ
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Oh thanks Russ,
never saw it, sorry mate!
Looking forward to this beauty Smile
Cheers
Matt
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
171 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
Arrived today - all set to play - this has turned into a very interesting thread and it is a
Great trick.
Best wishes John
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Have all pre-orders been shipped?
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello takeachance,

Yes, the pre-orders shipped out last Friday, so should be with you within the next few days (depending where you are). Thanks again for your support.

Also a BIG thank you to all the dealers out there that have ordered from Murphys Magic Supplies. Their entire stock of iContact has nearly sold out within less than 24 hours!

Best,
Russ
Magikbob
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Magikbob
I received mine earlier this week. Like Russ says in the DVD instructions, be very careful during the set-up. It's not difficult to do, but if you get distracted it is easyt to make a mistake (like I did). The effect itself is very simple to do and gets terrific reactions.

The list of people whom I trust with pre-orders is very limited (Promystic/Bill Abbott) but RSVP has now been added to the list because of Russ' attention to customer service with this and previous effects purchased from RSVP.

Bob
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
This is VERY Nice ... I tried it out tonight .. great reactions!

- Steve
dand243
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dand243
This looks like a nice hybrid deck that gets great reaction. cant wait to check it out for myself.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
We'll be reviewing this tomorrow night as part of our Magic Marketplace product review show. iContact is our featured item this week in The Glimpse so if you have any questions you'd like us to answer live then feel free to post them and we'll do our best to answer as many as we can. http://themagicsession.com/articles/the-glimpse-icontact

Have a great weekend guys!
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Ordered a copy
Looks like it will slay laymen
Cheers
Andy
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
After making initial sceptical remarks about the method etc of this effect I now take them all back. A friend of mine who bought this from Russ showed me this last week and it was pure genius. I now cant wait to pick this up. Very deceptive and will absolutely kill a lay audience.
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
London
182 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
This is really good and I can see me doing this on everyone I meet, my girlfriend's reaction said it all and she is biggest critic. Easy peesy to do and it is a clever use of an old method which has been hidden and used differently so it really is disguised.

9 out of 10, would have given it a 10 but you can't examine the cards as with most gaff decks.

Clever and entertaining and easy to do would be my sun up, and worth the price so all in all it gets the thumbs up from me.

Ben
Sussex/Kent/Surrey Wedding Photographer and Magician. Ben's Photography
Surrey/Sussex/Kent Magician
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for the positive comments and judging by the fact that Murphys sold out of the original supplies in less than four days, this has been a hit with the dealers too.

Seems that the main concern is regarding the deck being examined after the effect. All attention is on the card laying on the table and if performed correctly, the audience shouldn't even be thinking about the deck. Either way, if it really is a bother, the misdirection to switch back in a regular deck is huge if done as the card is being turned over to show the writing on the back. Personally I don't think it's necessary though.

Best,
Russ
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
This just arrived perfect for walk around well worth the pocket space and slight home preparation
Russ should my orders have had a free DVD ?
Stellan
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
580 Posts

Profile of Stellan
This is well worth the pocket space. I have had the deck in everyday life now for a while. Very useful. I have done a couple of adjustments that maybe someone would like to consider. All written names are now only black cards in my deck. That makes the transition easier. "Did you see a black or red card? Then name any of the other kind". Also: Sometimes when I reveal the first card I flash the back of the card just enough for them to see there is something written on the back. This makes them suspicious and more often than not they mention it, to which I respond "Oh, I guess you got me. Well, that's how I knew which card you looked at." Then I turn the card for them to read.
This false explanation gets an interesting and very different response. They become quiet and there is a delay before they realize how impossible this is and then it hits them.
"There is no reality, only perception."
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Just got this for Christmas today, and I LOVE it! I've already gave it the "wife test" and it went over beautifully. This is definitely going into my strolling repertoire. Thanks Chris & Russ!
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Bought this in the Alakazam sale today looks like a killer effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents 'iContact' (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL