The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America's Got Talent, magician in the finals! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Landon Swank made it to the top 10 last night. Is this the first time so far that this has happened? At least in the american version? I know there have been magicians who made it to the semi finals, but I don't recall any getting past that, but I could be wrong.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Magic Man 997
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Magic Man 997
Michael Grasso made the top 10 last year. Also it's not the finals yet there is a round after it with the top four.

-Tyler
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
That's weird that they call these the semi finals, but still have another round before the finals. Is that the 1 1/2 finals then?

Also, thanks for the clarification about Grasso.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America's Got Talent, magician in the finals! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL