The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Chain Reaction by Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Lover
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Magic Lover
I was fooled badly with this trick by a magic shop and when I opened it I was a little disappointed at what I got. I practiced the effect and performed it for several, it got a good reaction. But the more I do it and the better I get, the better the reactions.

On another note, my local shop says that Sankey stuff will no longer be available in magic shops. Seems that Sankey is only going to sell through the internet. Don't know about you but I can't stand getting magic over the net when there is a shop in my town. Buying magic on the web can be (pardon the pun) "tricky". I have tried it and have been unsatisfied. Nothing like seeing it done in person I guess....
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4397 Posts

Profile of Paul
re;
"I was fooled badly with this trick by a magic shop and when I opened it I was a little disappointed at what I got."

At least you tried it out, after all, the "effect" when you saw it was good. Method is not that important. I got this when it first came out, it's okay, clever thinking, and useable if you want a good quickie.

Jay has done a deal to supply exclusively through Penguin Magic.He has a lot more stuff in the pipeline apparently.

Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Chain Reaction by Sankey (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL