The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT II website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
Sorry Donnie... I should have sent the above as a PM.

Bruce
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Great photo Donnie! I wish I could have been there, but I plan on going next year.
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1295 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
I see a close-up stage system table...Love the pic of the booth Donnie.
You guys should see his workshop sometime....equally impressive.
I really like how it turned out man...good job to you and Carrie.
Mobius
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Thanks! You guys are the best.
Bruce - I could have used the help! I talked to everyone who wanted to and it seemed like every registered attendee wanted to see the cups. At one time in my life, I was a trade show coordinator in a different industry and I missed doing it too. In the magic industry we don't call them trade shows, we call them "conventions" - but at the end of the day, your feet hurt just the same.
Yall really gotta go to the next TAOM in 2012 in Houston (http://www.taom2012.com/). It is being coordinated by Daniel Garcia, and I kid you not, it's already looking like it is going to be fantastic - with talent like Rudy Coby, Charlie Frye, David Williamson, Michael Weber and Chris Kenner already committed.
I'll be there.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Thanks for posting the pic Mr. Buckley! Very nice looking tableau!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
Donnie, I wanted to say thank you for coming to the convention. Having Ring n Things in the dealers room really added a lot to the excitement of the room, and your display was beautiful. I've been working with the Monti Combos I got from you all week.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Donnie,

Wonderful stand, I wish I could have been there. IF you ever get a stand in the UK you've got someone to demonstrate and man the stand with you Smile

Bri
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Thanks Paul, it was a pleasure being there!

Bri, I've looked at the rates to travel to, and to ship to, Blackpool, and I'm trying to make it cost effective... I want to go so badly. If I can commit to the show, and IF I can convince them to let me be a dealer at the show (that's a big 'if'), I would spend about 10 days in the UK on holiday. You are definitely on my short list of guys to tap for some help at the show and just general getting around the country! Thanks for the offer - again you demonstrate that we think alike.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
PM'd you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT II website (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL