The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fast and Furious (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16200 Posts

Profile of tommy
So why have the feds been selling guns to Mexican drug dealers then?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
NAFTA.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-09-05 01:36, tommy wrote:

So why have the feds been selling guns to Mexican drug dealers then?

Because the domestic market is already saturated?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Since it has become evident that crime does not increase when State laws are brought into conformity with the Constitution, the gun-grabbers wanted to create evidence to support the argument that Americans should be deprived of their God-given, Constitutionally-protected rights because Mexico has become an anarchic, violent, failed state. They were going to argue that tens of thousands of Mexicans have been murdered in the drug wars because civilians can buy weapons in Arizona and Texas.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16200 Posts

Profile of tommy
What! The feds now work for Satan?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
I wonder if the same people criticizing this were also criticizing the gov't arranging, funding, and supporting "terrorists plots" just so they could "bust" them?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Because they've been listening to gdw and don't think that they should have their freedom to make money constrained in any way?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fast and Furious (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL