The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Center Deal Demo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
LOUIEL
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of LOUIEL
@ASW, thank you.
@blackeagle, I guess great minds and artists think alike Smile and btw I l like constructive criticism, but only when it's constructive and not a minor or irrelevant issue, or camera angle in my opinion that's all.

Best

Louie L
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
I still think it is a great center - shot in the worst angle possible...
JJS
LOUIEL
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of LOUIEL
@JJS,

Thank you so much for understanding!!

Best

Louie
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2011-09-10 09:30, ASW wrote:
The deal looked great, Louie.

Louie I have to agree with Andrew on this one, the deal looks great. I don't know what every one is looking at or for but your center as far as I can see looks better than mine and it sure can get the money. If possible and if you have the time, I would sure need your help on it.

Thanks in advance

Doc
LOUIEL
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of LOUIEL
@Doc,

Thank you for the comments, I was wondering when you were going to respond lol.

What every one is looking at in my opinion is minor, because I angled my iPhone to view my hands directly in front of me which is what players across from me naturally see and not video tape the top of the deck of which many people do to hide imperfections, such as a finger flash which is important to recognize but different from a see saw action, to only make their deal look great for the camera, that was not my intention, and I fo not like to do that, I easily could of angled my iPhone higher to hide the see saw action required to bring about the center, in games, most not all don't understand that the perfect moves they're after don't exist at the card table, which you and I have discussed on some occasions.

Also the iPhone video is not that big of a screen to pitch around cards like in a regular game which of course I do naturally, so I sailed the cards directly in front of me, this is a big issue to some people, I don't know why, as dealing around in a game then coming time for the center does not change my handling of the center, go figure right lol.

I refer to magicians on this gambling forum sometimes, because it is they that have knowledge and skills about card handling, better than some hustlers that I've worked with or shared secrets with, however the ones that talked the loudest were FAR from having any skills of theirs come to light or the balls to join me in a game, they either will make up an excuse to not join me, and if they do they are shaking like a leaf and have no idea on how to move or their oh so PERFECT way to do their moves, this is where me, you, and the others of the fraternity differ.

HOW DO YOU GO INTO IT? HOW DO YOU COME OUT OF IT? A famous quote from the great professor which was given to him by card cheats and not a magicians perspective on how to go into a move, and the proper way to come out of a move, which he greatly talks about and admires on the revelation tapes, as he describes to Michael Ammar, Dai was obsessed about the thinking and methods of cheats because we are under constant scrutiny, and our moves must be good to get the money, we do care about details of our moves, but not about having the perfect camera angle to hide something, this does not apply at the card table, only for people that like to put their videos on YouTube as a demonstration as look how perfect I've made this look.

I know you're in the New York area Doc, I would love to session with a great card man as yourself one day, PM me with details on where to hook up.

I look forward to this day sometime.

Your friend

Louie L
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Paris is a very nice city too...
;)
JJS
Kirjava
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kirjava
Indeed Monsieur Sanvert... And I'd love to meet you Smile
LOUIEL
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of LOUIEL
@JJS

Paris it is then!!

My girlfriend will love it here.
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Ok, I got the Champagne in my fridge Smile
JJS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Center Deal Demo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL