The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Get Going on WEAR 2011! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Amazing Michael, I have emailed you in regard to your catalogue(?) and some locksmithing info. I don't know if you email is current (above) mindhunter42@

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ian
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Michael
Ian, sometimes I see e-mails with your name on them come through my junk box. You usually have nothing productive to say so I don't bother to read them. Sorry.

I don't have a catalog, I just build things and people buy them. Sometimes I get orders from people saying, "I need cuffs that will do this or locks that will do that......can you help me???".....like the request I just got from a big shot magician this week. I made him a couple of customized antique gimmicked padlocks from genuine antique padlocks (a little different than the ones I usually make). He will have the locks in hand in less time than it use to take the Cannons to simply fill an order for locks that are already made up and sitting in their warehouse. The price for these locks are a lot less than Cannons would have charged too......but to be fair, I do all the work myself, I don't have a lot of expensive machinery, and I don't have to share the profit or deal with super high shipping costs to get the products here from half way across the world and then ship them to the buyer. I just do this stuff in my spare time for my own pleasure, the money I get doesn't even come close to paying for the time spent making the stuff......I enjoy helping people in this art with my talents.

In an unrelated note, this discussion is about WEAR, not about me, Ian, tricked locks, handcuffs, or anything else........lets get this back on topic please. The WEAR event will happen on the 22nd and after it does, we can all move on to more important things.
*CAUTION* Does NOT play well with others!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Michael, that's great, now when I send people to you will they use the mindhunter email address?

Ian
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Ian, thank you for thinking of me but I don't think you will need to send people my way......most of your former customers have already found me.
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Excellent Michael. Glad to see you have have found an outlet for your factory employment skills.
(Interesting that you won't reply codially to my private emails but are happy to take shots at me in a public forum)
You are the all round American hero, what a hell of a guy!
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Okay, once again, lets talk about WEAR, not about me.

Ian, I could not post what I wanted to, instead, I am going to PM you with it.
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Ian, I was not able to PM you, so I sent it through e-mail. I am trying to keep things civil on the open forum. =)
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Michael, good man, I look forward to getting it.
PS how was your son's graduation? has it happen yet??

Ian
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

My youngest son's high school graduation? Yes, it already happened. My middle son also just graduated from college this past September. Why do you ask?
bostonzero
View Profile
Regular user
Boston, Ma
101 Posts

Profile of bostonzero
Soooo...how about this WEAR event, just a few more days!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Get Going on WEAR 2011! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL