The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Boomerang Rubberband (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2592 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Yeah this rubber band here doesn't want to go where I'm aiming either lol.
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
It's quite hard I would imagine to get this one down, I don't think it's worth it, it's not really magical even if you could do it. It would just look like a really cool stunt? right?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I've had no troubles doing this from Chris Kenner's booklet. I think it's called "Band across the World"

The concept is similar to the link above, but you only use one hand to shoot it rather than having to grip a portion with the other hand as Don Cox does.

I don't get a lot of distance, but I've had fun with it. There's a long desk (reception/security) at the entrance of my building and I've been able to shoot it the length of the desk and back a number of times.

All other suggestions are true. Round band, good surface, practise, etc...

Yes, it looks like a "cool stunt" but sometimes that's enough.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
This trick is awesome.
The size of the band does matter. The best bands that I have used are the little red ones that all delis have in nyc. I do not know the exact size, but "size matters". I have never seen Kenner do it, but supposedly (I have heard from many sources), Kenner can make the band roll up his arm and into a shirt pocket upon its return.

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Boomerang Rubberband (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL