The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Posey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Hey guys! I have been doing some research on Posey's and I've got some questions... I see they come in a few colors around the collar. DO these mean anything?

I'm also a HUGE fan of the over the head move... Posey's come with belly and side straps... anyone here sewed the straps flat so it functions like a normal SJ? I'm considering doing so once I get my own... Somehow, the belly strap doesn't quite do it for me. Yes its harder but I prefer the theatrics behind the over the head...
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
The color is an indication of the size of the jacket.

The rest is your choice.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9489 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
If you're new I would suggest staying away from side-straps (cut them off carefully)... you may also want to invest in a little know DVD on the Jacket escape which I recommend along with a few Lee Jacob's books that,,, oh, I dunno... I might be able to locate.

OK it's a shameless plug but I think the Plug 8 cuffs also have a shameless plug.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
That Jay guy is totally shameless. I've heard stories! Even on this hallowed site. From him.

Jay's also extremely knowledgeable. Take his advice.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Robert//Livingston
View Profile
New user
Still learning after
97 Posts

Profile of Robert//Livingston
Using Jay's DVD and some help from other members in the section, I've learned to escape from a regulation posey with side straps and the belly loop. It can be done, but are you willing to practice is the question.
"Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson after" - Vernon Sanders Law
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Posey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL