The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 9/11 Topic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6011 Posts

Profile of motown
Like many here I was in the office. Working at at an ad agency, we had several TVs. When the news came about the first plane hitting the towers we turned them on. It was tragic watching the second plane hit. I can't remember a day up to that time that was so sad. As the morning progressed, myself and the other managers sent everyone home. How could you possibly work after such a tragic event.

Yesterday I flew back from Switzerland. When I booked the flight it didn't even occur to me that my return date was 9/11. It wasn't until I got to Zurich and was watching CNN one evening that I realized it. Much more security at the airports and much more meaning to the flight. Glad nothing happened.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 9/11 Topic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL