The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New York Coin Magic Seminar volume 14 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3788 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Andrew Makar has just put the first review on his website of each of our 16 volumes. Here he starts with volume 14. Be sure to check out the updated Twilight Zone Wild Coin - one of my favorite effects. Enjoy!!
http://www.coinmagictricksblog.com/produ......-review/
First edition almost sold out, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and free gift!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing should be ready third week of July. So don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
That was a freaking beautiful routine Smile
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
I just purchased and viewed NYCMS #14, almost solely for Dr. Rubinstein's Twilight Zone coin routine. This has got to be the greatest presentation in coin magic, with the possible exception of the miser's dream. Furthermore, Dr. Rubinstein has made the routine practical for the stand-up, strolling magician. The sleights are all within range of the average coin worker.

Mike Gallo has an ungaffed coins across that is genius. Athough you must be seated, his application of the Han Ping Chien is devious in the extreme. His handling of the last coin is excellent.

Doug Brewer has a surprise coin appearance on the table that is nifty, as part of a Kennedy-style coins across/matrix.

The real surprise here for me was Bill Citino. There have been a number of performers do the two coins and a gimmick production and vanish sequence (Kris Korn and Troy Hooser come to mind), but Bill's routine has a catchy presentation. It isn't movey at all and is very magical, plus being very practical for the walk-around performer.
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Is it possible to buy them for downloading??

Best regards,

Zedd
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3788 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Not available for downloading, but if you go to http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net there is a great deal on the entire set!!!
First edition almost sold out, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and free gift!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing should be ready third week of July. So don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New York Coin Magic Seminar volume 14 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL