The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ~Forever~ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-09-20 08:52, magicianroger wrote:
Have you got a picture of the finsh one yet with the door over the window would love to see it.
Cant wait to freak people out with this one Forever

I'll post a picture this week, but we decided the little window cover would be an option for buyers. We tried it and I think it takes away from the creepiness of seeing that window from the start.

It also requires that you have to open it before they realize there is a window behind it and that can make an impromptu "Why is there a window in the cabinet?" presentation less likely from a spec.

We can put one on for buyers at no charge, but I personally don't think it's needed. The cabinet looks so creepy with the exposed window, which is why that is the version pictured on my site

The visible window draws their attention to the cabinet.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Well...I look at this thing and I think of what it would feel like to be sitting in a room, my gaze drifting over "stuff" and then suddenly see that doll looking back at me through the window...a window that had been empty a second before? THAT would be creepy way beyond anything else.

It seems to me that any performer...any ETHICAL performer...would warn all potential audience members to ensure they bring at least 1 (one) additional set of underwear. Just in case.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
justcookin
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of justcookin
Quote:
On 2011-09-20 16:41, David Thiel wrote:
Well...I look at this thing and I think of what it would feel like to be sitting in a room, my gaze drifting over "stuff" and then suddenly see that doll looking back at me through the window...a window that had been empty a second before? THAT would be creepy way beyond anything else.

This just got me excited all over the place!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
[quote]On 2011-09-20 16:41, David Thiel wrote:

It seems to me that any performer...any ETHICAL performer...would warn all potential audience members to ensure they bring at least 1 (one) additional set of underwear. Just in case.

If you do Dr.Spektor's version...audience members should bring a First Aid kit and plenty of gauze wrapping ! Smile

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Shhhhh Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Hoping Forever starts shipping as promoted early October. This thing will be a ton of fun on Halloween!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ~Forever~ (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL