The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » acuPUNKture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jiggyjer
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of jiggyjer
I posted this elsewhere, though it may have been the wrong place since the effect I'm looking for is a gaffed vesion. I'm looking for a gaffed version of the needle through palm called acuPUNKture, which may have something to do with a gentleman by the name of B.C. Milnov which may not be his real name. Any help appreciated.

J
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3027 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Jiggyjer,
This is the thread you want. Unfortunately, you'll need a few more posts to read it. (Sorry, but I don't make the rules.)
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
jiggyjer
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of jiggyjer
Thanks, I apreciate the interest necromancer. I had previosly found the thread with a search but had know way of knowing if the specific gaff I'm looking for is mentioned. Perhaps a private message or e-mail would be more appropriate.
jiggyjer@hotmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » acuPUNKture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL