The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » My fringe festival poster. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CatLady
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of CatLady
Quote:
On 2011-09-15 19:15, blueshawk1 wrote:
I just took a second look, and of the two, I definitely like the first one best. I really like how you have the figured posed like he's having a really good laugh instead of just sitting there looking like a puppet like you often see in many pics of vents and their figures.

Well I think Mary Ann Taylor may have to get a little more credit for that than me. He is custom figure from her and I absolutely love him. He has so much expression just built into him and is a joy to operate. If anyone is having reservations on splashing out on a MAT puppet I can highly recommend them. Absolutely worth every penny!
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I like the second one best as personally I think it's clearer. I find the first one a bit busy looking with too many similar colours!
CatLady
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of CatLady
Just updating this thread to say that my Fringe Festival show got reviewed today. You can see the review here: http://au.chortle.com/shows/melbourne_fr......s/review

Putting on my first festival show has been really hard work but really worthwhile. I'd certainly encourage anyone considering it it to try their local festivals.
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Great review! Congratulations. Did you record the show?

Bob
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
Congratulations on the great review!
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I liked that review Sarah! Congrats!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » My fringe festival poster. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL