We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Dean Gunnarson to visit Melbourne Australia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Very pleased to hear Dean Gunnarson is coming to perform at the Melbourne show (fair) later this month and into October.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Break a chain!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
He did worse than that and still has 9 days to go.
GUNNARSON
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of GUNNARSON
It has been a great pleasure performing here in Australia. Always nice to go to a different country and have my escape attempts so well received. The producers continued to add on more of my shows to 46.
I have received lots of amazing media attention in the Newspapers, TV, and Radio here. I saw one escape attempt got International coverage. We only have 8 shows left but the highlight was having the Great Ian McColl and his wife Lisa come to two of them. I also have enjoyed our daily phone conversations and it’s really cool to have something break in a show and have Ian rush out to his work shop , make something new, and rush it over..WOW.
I like to call him in the mornings and wake him up asking “What you going to make me today Ian???”
Ian McColl is the best and his products have helped me as an escape artist be better and try different presentations over several decades. After my last shows I travel to “Mecca” as I call it and visit first hand Ian’s secret workshop..... I waited a life time for this.
"Nothing Is Impossible, If You Truly Believe!"

www.alwaysescaping.com
GUNNARSON
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of GUNNARSON
I had a great time with all my escape shows in Australia. The crowds and the Country were amazing. The best part that really made all the hard work performing what ended up being 47 extreme escape shows was going to visit Ian and Lisa McColl on my last day. They were so nice to take me to see some wild Kangaroos, Wallabies , Koala bears, and other unique Australian animals and show me some of their beautiful country.
The best part was spending time at their beautiful house and seeing all their animals, dogs, and all the great spiders at their place, and of course Ian's workshop. Walking into Ian's workshop and having him show me his " Trunk # 8 " and all the other cabinets, I truly saw the genius work behind the man himself. Watching Ian take apart a set of handcuffs and working on them was to me like watching a great painter painting a master piece. I don't mean to go on and on but having gotten my first set of Russian Manacles back in the mid 80"s and dozens of other wonderful handcuffs and locks over the last 25 years or so, this was a truly an amazing experience to witness Ian's workshop and all first hand.
It's easy to get caught up in life and all the hard work with performing and surviving but it truly all comes down to those precious little moments in Life when everything becomes worthwhile. Thank you Lisa and Ian for a moment in my Life I will always treasure.... You two are the Best !!!
Dean
"Nothing Is Impossible, If You Truly Believe!"

www.alwaysescaping.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi,

Are there any videos of your performances Dean?

Would love to see what you got up to.

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Dean Gunnarson to visit Melbourne Australia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.5 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL